[quote=MelodyFor3]I hate judgmental people. Can't you just let people vent without hating them for it? Seriously? Are you so much of a control freak that you must impose your thinking on everyone, even if it was out of an emotional rant? As for not getting an abortion... What a sick thing to ask me now that I have her. You want me to look at my daughter and question why she exists? Are you stupid or really that insensitive? Have I not already explained that it was an emotional rant that I wish I could take back? I love my kids. I don't always love being a mother, but that's not the same thing as not loving my kids. It is just really hard some days and extremely overwhelming when you lose your sense of self. But thanks so much for being such great listeners you judgmental a--holes. [/quote] melodyfor3 my above post was not directed at u it was in respponse to solalux . u better raed her post to see what i was refrring u . there is no point in asking u that very question when u have already said u do love ur kid . but anyway i am sorry . lol