OMG! I'm so glad I ran across this as I was playing on the internet and yelling @ my kids at the same time. I'm so glad I am not alone in this. It's good to know there are other moms who feel the same way too. The question is what can we do about it? I can't go on feeling this way. Sometimes I just want to pack my bags and leave but I don't want them to be put in foster homes. I basically am in a similiar situation. My boyfriend works 2 jobs. He's barely here and when he is here he's asleep. He thinks his job is only to provide. I can't even get a full time job cause I have no one to watch my kids. I hate this! Not a day goes by that I don't wish I could turn back. I made a BIG, BIG, BIG mistake! I grew up in a verbally abusive family, never got along with my mother or sisters. I always use to say that when I grew up I wanted to meet a man who would love me and who I could love. I wanted a family. I wanted to be happy. But what I got is a nightmare. I want out. I feel like I've been sentenced to life in jail. I have no freedom. I have noone and nothing. I am still not loved. I hate my boyfriend. I hate him for not helping. I hate that he's free and I'm not. It takes 2 to make a baby but why am I the only one suffering? I have thrown him out hundreds of times but I keep taking him back because as you've stated some help is better than nothing. So now I'm stuck with kids I don't want and a man that I do not want. My life sucks!