I think my wife is losing her mind, and I don't know what to do. She is a stay at home, mother of 3. They are 6, 3 and 1. I work longer hours, but go in very early so that I can be home by 5:30 pm. She says that she just hates being a Mom, hates having someone hanging on her all the time, hates cleaning up after them, and I'll admit me sometimes. I try to help as much as I can around the house, I give the kids their baths each night, and put them to bed. I am not a clean person by nature or upbringing, but I've made some real strides over the last couple of years, and am trying to help. I've tried sending roses, cleaning bathrooms, encouraging her to go back to work, go back to school, but she calls me at least once a week in tears. It's upsetting because I want to help, but it's affecting my job. I don't want to be un-sensitive, but this is what pays the bills, and I can't take 3-6 calls a day to tell me what brats the kids are. It's hard for me to relate, because I love my kids, love spending time with them, and wish I could do more of it. I was hoping in a forum like this you might be able to help, or at least give me some ideas about how to make her life better. Thanks in advance.