Actually Michelle, and I've said this to anyone that read 'Let's Go Play At The Adams'' - I'd advise against it, unless you can handle really horrible psychological horror - as in horrific. It was the only novel Mendal Johnson did, he died right after writing it - I know this cos I did lots of research on it afterwards. The first time I read it, as I say, I was 13 or there abouts and it really upset me. Then two years ago, because I had never forgotten about it - I bought a copy of Ebay and read it again as an adult - thinking I might deal with it better. Well, I was SO depressed and upset by it. My mother asked me what was wrong, and I just burst out crying. I don't know if you've read Cujo by King, but that's a brilliant book in my opinion, but also really distressing - but that has nothing on this book LOL.

I think I'll read the Twilight books, I'm writing teen horror at the moment and it's such a popular franchise, I kinda want to see what the hype is about, and also why Y/A and teens love it so much. When I went to the cinema ppl were chanting for it to start - it was wild LOL.

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"