I also must say that I LOVE the freedom that so many others have mentioned. The freedom of movement, space, association. In the brief and few relationships I've had, it wasn't long before I started to feel cramped and held in and I'm at the point where I feel like if there's someone out there, I'll meet him at some point. I'm not going to worry about it rush it. I've got LOTS to keep me busy in the meantime. However, sometimes I just wish there was someone else to do things now and then. How I dream of having someone else stop at the grocery store after work or feed the cats so I don't have to worry about when I'm getting home. It would be nice to have an extra set of hands now and then or maybe someone just to bounce ideas off of, but I've managed all this time. Sure, I miss someone to snuggle up with at times,but again, maybe he's out there and I just haven't met him yet. There's enough stress in my life right now just worrying about getting the bills paid and keeping a roof over my head. I don't think I could handle anyone else in that space right now, anyway! Que sera sera!