Diane

I'm so laughing at your post because I know tons of people who need exercise buddies and they can't find a good match. I had a friend who wanted me to train with him at 5am. I did that for years for a living but I don't train those horrible hours anymore. I told him he was loco in the head and sorry but he needed to find another buddy.

I'm thinking of starting a free coaching group over at my other site. If you go over there and sign up for my newsletter I'm going to be sending a message about that within the next week or two. You will love the newsletter that's motivating too. I get emails from people all the time about how they get off their butts because I constantly send them workouts and tips and motivation.

The group will be totally free but only for a limited group of people who are serious about getting fit. My list has all kinds of people including younger women, older single women, moms, dads, college dudes. It's a great mix and I think you'll find people you can connect with so head over and subscribe.

Ms D

I think you have a great attitude about seeing it as a job. A job includes having a schedule and tasks and goals and your boss is on your butt if you don't get it done so it's just like that except if you don't have a personal trainer you're the boss. Keep up the good work. And you're right if the lazy people of the world can do it so can anybody!!

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!