I would like to disagree that the NAFTA caused Job loses in Flint or anywhere else in Michigan. It's just a total mismanagement of the top executives from the Big Three. Why do they want to buy from Mexico? To cut cost? Then why are the Japanese companies like Toyota, Honda and Nissan building manufacturing facilities in the US? To cut cost? The biggest problem with the automotive manufacturers in Michigan are the top executives who take home a big paycheck even if the company loses billions of dollars. How does Toyota and Honda make a profit in a year like this without laying off as much workers in US as the American Automotive companies? Question to ask yourself if Mexico has anything to do with taking jobs away? If you would like to find someone to blame, blame the UAW and Unions here in the US. They are the biggest culprit on why companies and factories are moving manufacturers elsewhere. The Unions push for companies to increase pay, less work, more benefits, it all helps the workers but if the companies don't make money it's still their loss right? Something most companies do or should do, is establish a profit sharing for workers to motivate people to work harder and promote better quality products. I have no idea of how Automotive manufacturer's manage their companies but I do think that there are too many executives in the top level that costs the companies more money for people who don't do anything but sit in their offices. That's where they should be laying off workers.