Originally Posted By: VickyH
Has anyone listened to the new Zogby poll about the people who voted for Obama?

There's quite a bit of discussion about this at The Wall Street Journal - Zogby poll on Obama voters

Quote:
... "Zogby posed 12 questions to 512 Obama voters last week, then ran the results this week on its site with the sub-headline �Survey finds most Obama voters remembered negative coverage of McCain/Palin statements but struggled to correctly answer questions about coverage associated with Obama/Biden.� ..."

"... Ziegler told Fox News that he spent about $13,000 on the poll and on a related short film, both of which will be used in his documentary. On Fox, he challenged liberals to sponsor a similar poll of McCain supporters. He told me he was sure McCain backers would do better: ..."

The accusation that it was a "push poll" was refuted at Pollster.com: Zogby's Knowledge Test

Quote:
A push poll isn't a survey at all, but negative telemarketing calls made under the guise of the survey.

There is a transcript online of
An Interview with John Ziegler on the Zogby "Push Poll"

Quote:
... Ziegler asked, among other conditions, that I post a full transcript of the interview, which I have. The transcript below is intended to be representative as possible from my shorthand transcript...
....Ziegler: I stand one hundred percent by the notion that there is absolutely zero ambiguity as to what the right answer is to any of the questions.

and is also written up in the
Washington Times - Inside Politics

Pam W
SE of Seattle

Last edited by SNC_Editor_Pam; 11/23/08 10:08 AM.