Nice to meet you! It sounds lik you have some type of anxiety attack going on. My suggestion is to go to your physician and let him know what you are feeling. Sometimes they are fleating because of some type of stress in your life but othr times they will get progressively worse.
Which ever the case,your family physician should be able to help you. If not change your doctor! There is no reason why anyone should needlessly suffer from such a debilitating disorder.