In the words of Peter Griffin...Freaking Sweet!

Thankfully, Brendan Fraser is back as O'Connell and set to fight against a Han Dynasty mummy (Jet Li). Luke Ford plays O'Connell's son Alex, Maria Bello replaces Rachel Weisz as Evelyn but John Hannah returns as her bumbling brother Jonathan.

Michelle Yeoh is the double crossing sorceress who has placed "the dragon king" and his army in "suspended animation". When Alex is tricked into bringing them back to life, he needs the help of his family to get him out of trouble.

Set to be released August 1st 2008 it looks to be a wild ride! I really enjoyed one, two was a little lackluster but I'm glad to see that Fraser is returning. It's unfortunate that Weisz would not return siting "script issues" (and she didn't see anything wrong with fighting mummified pygmies?) but I think Bello is gorgeous and we will probably see an even more fiesty Evelyn from her.

Weisz is also rumored to be replacing Jolie in Sin City 2 as the smoldering "Dame to Die For" Ava Lord. No offense to Rachel, but Angelina IS Ava Lord : )!!

Last edited by Kirsty - SF/F Movie Chick; 03/31/08 12:46 PM.

Kirsten Olsen-Keyser
SF/Fantasy Movies