Hey Jenny,

Two things I want to say. First, you should defintely get checked for Post Pardum Depression - going on medication made a world of difference for me. My daugther is a toddler now and I am still taking Zoloft. It's not a miracle drug but it really has made a huge difference in my life.

Second, and this may not be very popular to say but depending on the age of your child, you should think about adoption - even open adoption.

When I was growing up, I knew plenty of kids who's mothers really didnt want to be moms. Back then, every woman felt like they had no choice but to have children. Those kids suffered as a result. Not everyone is meant to be a mother. One of my best friends is a childless woman in her forties who travels all over the world, has lots of hobbies and would be a [censored] mom.

Think about how your child is going to be effective by knowing (even subconsciously) that their parents made a mistake. I'm not judging you AT ALL! This society makes us feel like we should all want to be moms and that's just not the case. I waited until my late 30s to have my child.

You are in my thoughts

Elaine