Well, I took the leap! On Labor Day, I bought a 2005 Nissan Maxima 3.5SE and it is much more than I expected from the Altima I was planning to buy. When I was shopping for my new Altima 3.5SE, I realized that the price was a bit more than I wanted to be tied down to. Besides the fact I did'nt come close to the being able to afford all of the options I wanted. I ended up leaving the Nissan Dealership upset and ready to settle for less. I was intending to buy the 2005 Toyota Avalon limited I was also researching. When I got to the Toyota Dealership, they were closed--On Labor Day! Much to my surprise, I walked briefly on the pre-owned lot and Then I saw them.....I spotted a couple of Nissan emblems--They were both Maximas! One was an '04 & the other was an '05! They were loaded to the gills but neither, in fact all the vehicles had no pricing on them. Right then, I called the Nissan dealership and asked if they had either of these beauties and he said YES, 2 of them! I told him I was coming right back and when he pulled it around the building, it was love at first sight. My salesman said he tried to tell me about the Maximas but I wasn't hearing anything he was syaing. Turns out I was meant to have my Maxima.

I can't go into all of the features of this car because there are so many but it is well beyond my wildest dreams--a true blessing from God. From the moon roof to the leather/suede interior to the BOSE 6-CD system--I couldn't be happier--The color is red and it is just gorgeous! Oh, and the 3.5L Engine with the dual exhausts--oh yeah! this car is exactly what was in my heart!

I am truly blessed to have found my 2005 Nissan Maxima 3.5SE right in the nick of time. Yay!

Last edited by Marie A. Stroman; 09/11/07 07:07 PM.

Marie A. Stroman