Good afternoon!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day, and Grandfather Sun is shining brightly in your life this day.

I am popping in to tell you about what I have been up to while away from the forum.

I have a climate change blog in Yahoo360, that I have been posting to for about a year and a half now, and it is full of all kinds of climate change info, from links to news articles, from natural disasters and disease to hunger and poverty.

I am telling you about it because I have made my last blog post there today, and I want to tell you about the last post. It is called "Stop the World". This is an idea given to me in prayer by the Creator, a plan to Stop the World so that we can realize those things that are not needed in our lives, in order to create a better, more harmonious world, and live more in tune with the natural world. It is an effort to create awareness of climate change, and of our excesses.

To read more about this plan, please go check out the blog at:
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

DawnEagle Summers
Native American Editor