Halito...
hello everyone, i was just reading the stories and can feel the peace here and decided to ask if could join the circle. i havent been here in a while and love to return and catch up on everything.
i dont have much to add to the get together, but am glad to be among friends. perhaps each of us can tell of where we live and how our summer has been up to this point.
i live in the panhandle of texas and the weather here this year has been very good to us. lots of rain and very little heat. our gardens are blossoming and the dove and other birds are plentiful, and beautiful as well. havent been on vacation as of yet this year dont know if we will have time to venture far nor the funds, perhaps a short camping trip would be nice. i recently wss in santa fe and speaking of smudging noticed that several peoples were selling smudge sticks, one of the elder nattive americans who had them to sell told me he starts his day everyday cleansing and purifying his home and his space. he shared with me his ingredients for his smudge sticks and i am going to look around and try and make some like he was using, the smells and aromas, seemed to take you to another place..it was a good visit...well i am glad to be among good people and friends and look forward to more stories and learning about those of us here in the circle..in the spriti of our ancestors..

AS ALWAYS I WISH YOU ENOUGH..."Ompi"