Yes this is the same test. The schoolboard has the neuropsychatrist do these tests for the reasons of accommodations, etc. My point was that I can't get accommodations till the test is done and the waiting list is long.

As for me being a pushover mom, I'm not. My kids would rather take a sub or one of the advertised cool lunches than dinner leftovers or a salad. I don't think that's awful. And they (my oldest,) are presently hiding, and not eating anything that doesn't look like a cool lunch at the large public lunch room.(new school) The healthy food understanding is coming. They are learning. As for pure foods, I try. And will try harder. That is a big issue that needs women to help each other, even to find products etc, not condescend.

We had goats for milk and grew veges once, we have downsized. Milking goats at 5AM bites. I still grow fresh veges, I planted a garden Monday. I didn't say I am a pushover that can't feed my kids. When my kids say "other kids moms..." it is because they are looking to me for an explaination or discussion. My oldest is 14 as well. And I think is doing amazingly well with emotional growth.

Last edited by MomsPaula; 05/18/07 06:39 AM.