Hi,

I am a physician by training, so naturally I have a deep passion for helping people get and stay healthy. I have 2 businesses. One is as an independent associate for Isagenix, an incredible natural nutritional supplement company. I have tried many natural supplements in the past 10+ years and none come close to these products. Jack Canfield (co-author, Chicken Soup for the Soul) and Dr. John Gray (author, Women Are from Venus, Men Are from Mars) both use and endorse the products, as do many physicians. There are weight loss/cleansing products, skin products, and nutritional products. The company started in 2002 and has already made 10 millionaires! It just costs $49 to sign up as an associate and you immediately get your own Isagenix web site which can start taking orders the instant it goes up. My site isBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

A. Maria Hester, M.D.
Gynecology and Geriatrics Editor
Power to the Patient!
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!