Don't expect things to happen over night. Relationships take time to develop. If you are too pushy she will write you off. My advice, though I know it is hard to do, is relax and don't contact her until you have something important to say. She obviously likes you somewhat because she messaged you back, but consider that she has no reason for falling for you based upon your prior history. Even after you meet and become closer friends, realize that her affection towards you will still take time. Your job now is to cultivate what little response you have attained into something more real. While I suggest small talk for a little while, don't let yourself get too caught up in the small talk and loose track of your end goal - friendship. Take it slow, contact her when you have something worthwhile to say, and when you contact her keep in mind that the small talk is your opportunity to make your move. In other words have a plan. Perhaps try to meet her at something she likes, a concert, a bar, etc. If she puts you off lay back, take it slow and keep trying. You have made the first move so don't let the momentum die and don't get ahead of yourself.

Last edited by cunfusedtn; 02/04/07 05:45 PM.