Thanks Karaleen for you nice message,
I totally see your point about getting a D&C, it just caught me by surprise last Friday when my gyno booked me in for it. I suppose I wasn't ready, I just assumed my body would heal itself. Well after I posted this message, I went to another doctor and she prescribed me Cytotec, which she hoped would help induce it. I bled this weekend, quite heavily Saturday night, but then very lightly since. I just went for another ultrasound and the sac is still there. Its so hard to know what to do. Normally I am booked in for the D&C tommorrow, but I just can't make up my mind what to do. I feel so much pressure to make a decision fast.
Does anyone know if its dangerous waiting longer? I would be 11 weeks pregnant now.