I would ceartinally never use the term "breeder" to a decent responsible parent and anybody that does that is sick in my opinion.But I will call an irresponsible person who should never have had kids a breeder because that is what they are...

If I were at a resturant for example and I saw a child running rampant and genearally spoiling my dining experience I usually have a gental word to the parents and if this does not work I go straight to management.

This has happened to me in the past unfourtunatley and I spoke to the parent (breeder) and she was very rude to me telling me to mind my own buisness and said her kid was just being a child - said child walked up to our table and blew our candle out then proceded to run around the resturant like it was a playground.

the parent actually encouraged her child to "play" just to [censored] me off so I went to management and had a word and explained the situation to which he asked the "lady" to control her child or leave...She made a real big fuss and the whole place by now was staring at the feral.Her husband was like a frightened little rabbit! he went along with everything she said....Anyway she got up with her brat and her poor husband and walked out and was told never to come back again.

If children are qwell behaved by all means its okay to bring them to a classy resturant but if not let them go to burger king where they belong.