Grow it as long as you are able to! And, remember, if someone points out a flaw to you, they have 3 fingers pointing right back at them, which means they have three times the issue with it than you will ever have! In this case, methinks it might be a wee case of envy...or maybe jealousy or this person may have a secret desireto have long hair, but doesn't 'dare to' grow it that long for whatever hung up reason of their own they have. Who knows?... I have extremely fine, but thick hair, that is naturally curly. I have been on medications that take the curl out of my hair, so I permed it the past two months, and it came out rather well.

I am growing it long as well, much to the dismay of my mother...who would love to cut it....but I'mnot letting her near my head with a pair of scissors! She has sort, straight hair, so I know her issue with it is that I can grow it long, and she can't! tee hee.....

So, grow your hair long, care for it with the great products out there forhair these days...and LIVE!!