I don't think so - although I wouldn't rule it out and I certainly don't find fault with women who do have work done (unless they're one of those surgery addicts who have procedure after procedure after procedure). I'm still young though - 34 - I eat healthy, work out a lot, and haven't had a child, so my body hasn't changed much. Sometimes I think I'd like to have bigger boobs...(unfortunately that part of my anatomy never changed much either)...but I'm only 5'5 and small framed so if they were too big I'd probably look like I was about to fall on my face. But I've never had any kind of surgery in my life so I'd be a little skittish - and I just don't want it bad enough. I may only be able to manage cleavage with the most hardcore push up bra, but there is something to be said for being able to sleep on my stomach and go without a bra:) I certainly wouldn't rule out surgery in the future though.

Mother always said that even when things seem bad there's someone else who's having a worse day. Like being stung by a bee or getting a splinter or being chained to the wall in someone's sex dungeon.