Hi, to answer your question about families? I have family about an hour away, and my mother-in-law lives two hours away. They have been no help at all. I haven't had one night away from my son, and God knows I need it. My mother-in-law is a nurse but her excuse why she won't help me by watching my son for just one night is she doesn't have the understanding on how to care for him? She knows the only problem with him is really his eating, he only eats baby food. He goes to bed at 7 and sleeps till 8am! My mother always volunteers to watch him but I don't know if I can trust her. She is an ex addict, clean for about 7 years and she has Hep C I just don't think I could relax with her in charge. So I can't say my family is not supportive but they do not help me with my son. When I phone my mother-in-law in tears, at my wits end, she says "thats all part of parenting, I raised 4 kids and I made it through", I get sick of hearing that. Cleaning feces off the walls and floor NIGHTLY is not a normal part of parenting. But I get no support emotionally from her, which is what I need. We have stopped calling her. Haven't talked in about 2 months. I wish she would just come over and say, I'll watch him tonight, go out for dinner. I haven't been out to dinner in 5 years almost!! Not to a movie or anything. Its hard to be stuck here 24-7.........with no light at the end of the tunnel.