Firstly Michelle, Great answer. I am happy you have looked at it in such a way.
4 different accounts... However your own Christian scholars will tell you that the 4 gospels were not actually written by the 4 disciples that they are attributed to.
We dont actually know who has written them! But we do know it is not actually likely to be the 4 desciples Mark, Luke, Matthew and John!

You can only learn this if you keep up your research. I am sure you will my sister!

And Jenna... Lol
i dunno where to start. OK OK OK I get you believe in the trinity. I understand that I need to just Let the truth into my heart and let Jesus set me free... But you are telling me the bible is devine word of God, However you are agreeing with me no doubt that there are many different versions of the bible. In the last 500 years how many different versions have been published?? In 1952 they published the RSV and that omitted things that were not actually found in the earlier ancient manuscripts! It says so in the preface!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! HOW MUCH MORE DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT!????
IT is obvious someone or some people have added some porkys!! (Yes i can speak cockney LOL)

How about the catholic version of the bible with 7 more added books to it? IS that devine with a hint more of devineness?

How about the research done by Christians themselves that found 50,000 errors in the bible? Thats a lot for a devine God dont you think?
"God is not the author of confusion"!! (1 Cor 14:33)

If you want me to so readily and blindly accept the trinity why are you not willing to swing the other way also?
What if it really isnt me that is too proud to accept the truth? How can I accept something as true knowing that thousands of errors prove it otherwise?
Why dont you try to read the holy Quran and than tell me where the errors are? Try to show me what about it proves to you its not from God.
We dont rely on accounts from people that books could "Possibly" have been written by.
We believe the Quran is the word of God and we dont attribute authors as its "C0-writer"

"The best apology is the one given before the grief" The prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)