Ladies, I guess it is the right point to end this stupid discussion and for me to shut up. You haven't understood anything I said and I haven't understood anything you said. That just shows how different we are. I may be wrong in not trusting women, but way too many examples which support this posture. You must be completely cynic if you say that men and women are psychologically and emotioanlly equal (and that comes out of your words unless I'm missing something important). So, believe whatever you want to believe and let me do the same. My deepsest opologies to all involved and any who might have got offended.

(The "facts" you've mentioned in the last reply by the way, only confirmed that you do not understand what I'm talking about ...)

Though I have been wished the "never will be married" and the "never will have children" and predicted a "sad end" and even have in been proclaimed the most stupid man on earth, I wish all of you to be good mothers and good wives. I would still insist on staying away from politics, but you wouldn't listen to, would you ...

Who was wrong and who was right ...
That shall we know in near sight ...
There is not much to tell ...
Be good, be well and farewell ...

(Lame, I know ... whatever ...)