logo

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hair
07/13/18 12:14 PM
For me, too long is where the hair reaches the waist, but it could be different for you.
19 7,485 Read More
Ethnic Beauty
07/13/18 12:07 PM
I want my skin to be soft, smooth, and spotless.That is quite a big expectation, but I will try.
3 4,501 Read More
Beauty Basics
07/13/18 11:59 AM
I've been told many times that I have gorgeous eyes, which is great! But to me what makes me truly beautiful is my ability to relate well with everyone.
19 7,829 Read More
Prime Time TV
07/12/18 08:24 PM
The latest revival of Family Feud comes on the Game Show Network (GSN). (The first episode aired in 1976). Steve Harvey is the host and he does a pretty good job. On Family Feud, two families consisting of five members compete against each other by answering popular survey questions.

The Family Feud
0 19 Read More
Frugal Living
07/12/18 08:14 PM
Today I paid my cell phone bill (45,99$), bought a few things at the biggest Jean Coutu in Rimouski (pack of 4 razors at 5,99$ + vitamins at 13,99$ + round tampons for the face at 3,99$ + an hand soap refill at 2,50$ - total of 30,45$), waxing (arms + half legs + underarms - 49,44$) and gave my part of the satellite bill (100$).
1,018 678,058 Read More
Astronomy
07/12/18 08:12 PM
What created the strange spiral structure on the upper left? No one is sure, although it is likely related to a star in a binary star system entering the planetary nebula phase, when its outer atmosphere is ejected. The huge spiral spans about a third of a light year across. The star system that created it is most commonly known as LL Pegasi. The unusual structure itself has been cataloged as IRAS 23166+1655. The featured image was taken in near-infrared light by the Hubble Space Telescope. Why the spiral glows is itself a mystery, with a leading hypothesis being illumination by light reflected from nearby stars.

Image Credit: NASA, ESA, Hubble, HLA; Processing & Copyright: Domingo Pestana & Raul Villaverde
Text: Robert Nemiroff (MTU) & Jerry Bonnell (UMCP)
6 548 Read More
Attention Deficit Disorder
07/12/18 03:21 PM
If you were one of the hundreds of loyal readers who read this muffin recipe and said, "WHAAAAT?? This is messed up!" You were right. There was a glitch when I was publishing it, and sadly, I did not catch it. For several measurements, there was just a question mark. I have fixed it, and the recipe works now!

I apologize for the inconvenience, and I will strive to do better. I went back and evaluated the group of articles that I posted yesterday, and yeppers, they all had problems in the translation from my text to the published text. I fixed those rascally question marks! If you find one that I missed, please let me know!!

Power your family's brains with these nutritious and delicious blueberry muffins. They are great nutrition to support good brain functioning that can help to improve the negative symptoms of ADD. Brain healthy foods can be tasty. Try these easy-to-make blueberry muffins.

Healthy Blueberry Muffins for ADD
0 36 Read More
Drama Movies
07/11/18 09:28 PM
Rob Reiner directs and stars in "Shock and Awe", a drama about the only journalists who didn't buy the story that Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction. The tagline for the film is "The Truth Matters". "Shock and Awe" also stars Tommy Lee Jones, Woody Harrelson, James Marsen, and Jessica Biel. It opens in theaters and VOD on July 13th. Shock and Awe Trailer
0 37 Read More
Sewing
07/11/18 09:08 PM
Whether designing for chic and feminine, artsy, beachy, bohemian, eclectic or simply good vibes, a few fabric remnants and a little sewing time can change a utilitarian dorm room into a student's relaxing happy place during the upcoming semesters.

Dorm Room Essentials
0 26 Read More
Drama Movies
07/11/18 09:07 PM
The French biopic "Gauguin: Voyage to Tahiti" is playing in US theaters beginning today. Vincent Cassel, a French actor who also appears in English-language pics such as "Black Swan" and "Eastern Promises", plays the disaffected painter who travels to Tahiti in search of new inspiration. Gauguin: Voyage to Tahiti Official Trailer
0 26 Read More
Baptist
07/11/18 08:50 PM
As a Christian, you die to self. You become selfless. You surrender every part of self to your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He begins a good work in you. Every good and perfect gift comes from the Lord.

Blessings in Submission
0 25 Read More
Sandwiches
07/11/18 05:19 PM
Sourdough bread grilled cheese with mayo, pickle, tomato, and lettuce

Next: S or E
2,531 1,393,689 Read More
Astronomy
07/11/18 08:52 AM
It was studying variable stars in the Small Magellanic Cloud that lead to Leavitt's law. She discovered that the time of the variability (period) and the brightness (luminosity) were related. Since all the stars were at about the same distance from Earth, this relationship must be something intrinsic to the stars.

Image credit: ESO/VISTA VMC
5 186 Read More
Astronomy
07/11/18 08:06 AM
CosmicPursuits gives the lowdown on the sky in July:
It’s another excellent month to feast your eyes on planets. Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn are all easily visible in the night sky with the unaided eye. And while Jupiter and Saturn remain large and bright and beautiful in a telescope, Mars is the main event this month as the planet makes its closest approach to Earth in 15 years. The planet will be a sight to behold without optics as it hovers fat and bright in the southeastern sky an hour or two after sunset, and it will be absolutely beautiful in a telescope. Half the world will also see a long and deep lunar eclipse, and a modest meteor shower arrives near the end of July.

12 July. Mercury reaches greatest eastern elongation, its largest angular distance from the Sun. The planet will now begin to move quickly each day back toward the western horizon. It will reappear in the morning sky later in August.

13 July. New Moon, 02:48 UT

15 July. Another lovely view: look for Venus, a waxing crescent Moon, and the star Regulus in the western sky after sunset. All lie within about 5º of each other.

19 July. First Quarter Moon, 19:52 UT.

20 July. The gibbous Moon forms a triangle with brilliant Jupiter and the 2nd magnitude star Alpha Librae (also called Zubenelgenubi).

24 July. The Moon makes its way along the ecliptic and checks in with the planet Saturn in the constellation Sagittarius. Saturn reached opposition in late June and continues to put on its best show of the year. The planet is located above the Teapot of Sagittarius in the southeastern sky after sunset and remains visible all night long.

27 July. Mars reaches opposition, rising in the east as the Sun sets in the west. Oppositions of Mars only happen every two years and two months, and this apparition is the best since 2003. Mars makes its closest approach to Earth on July 30-31. You can’t miss it. Look to the constellation Capricorn in the southeast (or east in the southern hemisphere), just east of Sagittarius after sunset. You will see a blazing bright planet shining with a steady ochre glow. If you have a telescope, make the effort to observe Mars. You’ll get the best view when the planet is furthest above the horizon a couple of hours after midnight this month. It rises a little earlier each night. Go have a look. Mars won’t be this close again until 2050.

27 July. Full Moon, 20:20 UT

27-28 July. Observers in Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia will enjoy a total lunar eclipse. In Europe, the partial phase of the eclipse gets underway as the Moon rises on the night of the 27th. In Australia, the Moon sets on the morning of the 28th as the eclipse is in progress. This will be a long eclipse with a total of 1 hour and 43 minutes of totality. Mars, which reaches opposition tonight and shines at a brilliant magnitude -2.8, lies just 5-6º away from the Moon during the eclipse. Alas, observers in North America will miss this event. But we still have Mars!

28 July. The Southern Delta Aquarid meteor shower peaks. Look for 15-20 meteors per hour, with a path that traces back to the radiant in the constellation Aquarius. This somewhat weak shower favors southern-hemisphere observers. The best view is after midnight, and you can see these meteors anywhere in the sky.
38 3,758 Read More
Baptist
07/11/18 08:00 AM
Thank you so much for your comment! The best place to start is at the beginning because it is a lot easier to reach our destiny if we understand who we are, as well as our gifts.
2 95 Read More
Natural Living
07/11/18 03:57 AM
Angie, that sounds great to me! Those are two of my favorite foods. :-)
2 210 Read More
Natural Living
07/11/18 03:51 AM
Are you looking for a natural way to care for your hair? Tea tree essential oil is so versatile, it has many uses in the house and at home. It is also one of the best natural oils for your hair. This article showcases how it can be used for natural haircare.

How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Natural Haircare

Please feel free to share you thoughts in this thread! How do you use tea tree oil?
0 31 Read More
Daughters
07/10/18 10:40 PM

I've heard you can do it in bed, in the park, at the lake and some say the plane. Oh and yes, right in front of everyone. Believe it or not if you do it enough you can win a prize. Check out the activity you can do almost anywhere and anytime.

Doing It Everywhere

[Linked Image]
1 80 Read More
Computer Networks
07/10/18 10:20 PM
Thanks for the answer!
3 94 Read More
Tea
07/10/18 08:26 PM
About Bengal Spice Tea - it puts a tiger in your tank. LOL
134 73,152 Read More
Tea
07/10/18 08:17 PM
Dear Mona,

Yes! I hear you, but small steps. Also the trash already in the ocean GOSH let's do something quick. Horrifying.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
22 4,886 Read More
Tea
07/10/18 08:15 PM
Dear Tea Readers and Goal Achievers,

So the replacing of my chair with the ball is proving beneficial! My back is so much better.

I can walk outside now on my trails! Oh, happy day! Now I'm working on my knees! more about that later!

I hope you're making strides in your personal goals.

Have a wonderfully tea filled day!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
34 8,507 Read More
Meditation
07/10/18 03:51 PM
Mary, those 15 minute meditations add up - good for you! :)
2 126 Read More
Astronomy
07/10/18 03:24 PM
the figures are so cool.
7 204 Read More
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Brand New Posts
Spiders!
by Nancy Roussy. 07/17/18 03:45 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy. 07/17/18 03:43 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Angie. 07/17/18 02:29 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames. 07/17/18 02:13 AM
Seven Brief Lessons on Physics – book review
by Mona - Astronomy. 07/16/18 08:51 PM
2018: On this day . . .
by Mona - Astronomy. 07/16/18 07:41 PM
Child Soldiers in Video Games
by Nancy Roussy. 07/16/18 04:43 PM
Favorite Cleaning Tools and Cleaners
by Tammy - Cleaning Editor. 07/16/18 03:51 PM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy. 07/16/18 03:07 PM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy. 07/16/18 02:55 PM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Channel List
Beauty & Self
Books & Music
Career
Computers
Education
Family
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.