logo

Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Channel List
Beauty & Self
Books & Music
Career
Computers
Education
Family
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
LoreenBarton, amyispretty, Akeem Koss, healthiswealth, LamRoy
58383 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums417
Topics119,529
Posts848,344
Members58,383
Most Online449
Mar 28th, 2018
Top Posters(30 Days)
Angie 59
Advertising
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Astronomy
47 minutes ago
Look like the SW National Park - EVERYTHING IS RED.
72 16,344 Read More
Astronomy
50 minutes ago
Although this is how Midsommar Dag is celebrated in Sweden, it was taking place today at the Gammelgarden Museum in Minnesota. And probably other places in North America with Swedish traditions.
Midsommar Dag is the most important holiday of the year and one of the most uniquely Swedish in the way it is celebrated. The Majstang (the Swedish version of a Maypole) is decorated with greens and flowers then raised in the center of town. Traditional Swedish music and dances celebrate the long days of summer!
14 322 Read More
Prime Time TV
1 hour ago
I'm looking for more article ideas. What's your favorite TV show on right now? Let me know.
0 8 Read More
Astronomy
1 hour ago
With Van Hoeydonck making an appearance on CBS with Walter Cronkite, the creator of Fallen Astronaut was revealed.
3 100 Read More
Frugal Living
3 hours ago
Just ordered four Mop & Glo for mom on Amazon Canada (free shipping despite them giving a more than 3$ discounts which put that order at less than 35$) and she will pay me later.
1,014 671,571 Read More
Christian Living
6 hours ago
In the Bible, God is given many names. Each name tells us something about His character and in order to grasp Who God is, we study these names.

Jehovah - Mekaddeshkem , Our Sanctifier
0 13 Read More
Inspiration
8 hours ago
Yesterday it was changing and windy.

At night it was windy.

When I went to bed it was windy.

When I got up it was sunny and windy.
2,866 1,834,136 Read More
Self Development
8 hours ago
A second decision, play Santa Snowboard for the last times and continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched the rest of may 11 [1] and may 12 [5 - 2 were doubles] there was 5 new and 2 from the day before became doubles).
1,242 1,104,340 Read More
Inspiration
8 hours ago
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:14 and got up at 10:22. I checked two things, started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, checked Windows for updates (2 + restart), changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes and deleted one link, calculated one thing, calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note and started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, got one information, did one search and changed one note, mom asked me to find something for her (she had seen a commercial of a product on tv), did the search for her, told her the results, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, calculated one thing and changed one note, changed one note, checked one thing and calculated one thing and changed one note, started the anti-malwares, changed five notes and added five links and checked seven things and calculated three things and deleted two links, changed the place of one link, deleted one picture. It was a get up twice night and a very bad day.
2,454 1,554,537 Read More
Low Carb
8 hours ago
Yesterday I had Orange Maison grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 1 with butter + 1 with butter and caramel), the rest of the cucumber (the part that i had peeled and cut - left a note on the table saying i would not eat the rest) and Primo tuna, potato candies made by mom, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg with Velveeta scrambled in the grease and butter, white rice with tomato paste and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

I also took Adult Essentials complete vitamin gummies for women.
1,852 1,080,926 Read More
Dreams
8 hours ago
I do not remember my dreams.
715 139,598 Read More
Astronomy
14 hours ago
It's the place where time begins: the Royal Observatory, Greenwich, England. Here you can stand on the Prime Meridian of the world with one foot in the western hemisphere and the other in the eastern hemisphere. It represents over three hundred years of astronomical and maritime history.

Royal Observatory Greenwich

Yesterday the observatory had its 343rd birthday. It's no longer a working observatory, but rather a historic and educational site (and UNESCO World Heritage Site). The lights of London overtook it long ago. The Astronomer Royal moved to Herstmonceux in Sussex in 1948 and the observatory work followed. The Sussex site closed in 1998, ending the working existence of the Royal Observatory.
0 17 Read More
Natural Living
17 hours ago
Are you looking to reduce harmful chemicals from your life? Most of us don't realize that every day beauty products are loaded with chemicals. The truth is, natural beauty can be simple! The Natural Beauty Solution, which was written by May Helen Leonard, can explain how.

The Natural Beauty Solution Book Review

Did you read this book? Let me know what you think!
0 17 Read More
Ethnic Beauty
Yesterday at 06:43 PM
I have more...black tieks (tieks.com)
17 7,506 Read More
Prime Time TV
Yesterday at 05:16 PM
The upcoming release of Luke Cage promises to be as good as, or even better, than the first season. Check out the details here.

Luke Cage - Season 2 Teaser
0 23 Read More
Hair
Yesterday at 04:29 PM
The next time I will probably go with what I never had before. Like now I am thinking of going with either dark blond or light brown and I never had these two colors before.
12 3,064 Read More
Christian Living
Yesterday at 01:51 PM
In the Bible, God is given many names. Each name tells us something about His character and in order to grasp Who God is, we study these names. In this article, He makes us holy.

Jehovah - Mekaddeshkem , Our Sanctifier
0 24 Read More
Christian Living
Yesterday at 01:02 PM
So right Lynne. When I was in school learning English usage, men, mankind was both men and women or humankind. Today, people think it mean just the males. Your article is right on.

<< this article is not so much about men as it is all of us. The Hebrew word for man, used in this verse, portrays a representative example of a godly person—man or a woman.>>
1 65 Read More
Astronomy
Yesterday at 12:57 PM
The photo is beautiful.
6 191 Read More
Astronomy
Yesterday at 09:05 AM
On this day in 1675 - June 22nd - the Royal Observatory Greenwich was founded.

The Prime Meridian (0 degrees of longitude) goes through Greenwich.
241 19,791 Read More
Sewing
06/20/18 08:24 PM
Whether a sewing beginner or master of advanced techniques or anywhere in-between stitching by hand takes on an almost meditative quality. Sewing or mending by hand allows for a relaxed attentive focus as the eyes and hands work together in quiet contemplation.

Stitching by Hand
0 23 Read More
Meditation
06/20/18 02:43 PM
Summer Solstice Prayer:

In thankfulness we lift our eyes
With loving thoughts in heart
We give thanks for all things good
For blessings the Creator imparts.
Let our hearts be ever glad
For beauty that abounds
And gives a taste of heaven's glory
When summer comes around.

By Susan Helene Kramer
0 24 Read More
Fashion Jewelry
06/20/18 04:32 AM
It is really depends on the way you purchase . You could read my blog[url=https://www.sunflowerring.com/2018/06/19/buying-jewelry-online-6-steps-to-make-it-safer]TIP FOR HOW TO SHOP JEWELRY ONLINE[/url]
Wish it could help.
13 4,897 Read More
Sleep Disorders
06/19/18 05:17 PM
It took effect again quickly but a little less quickly and this time the first effects were feeling weird on my right then having my head spin, in bed I felt weird and that was about it, I fell asleep quicker than the first time and fell back asleep more, so 1/2ml did not worked all night but it worked better.
58 6,736 Read More
Knitting
06/18/18 09:27 PM
I'm currently creating a capelet that's going to have a customized border added. Have you ever done this? Let's discuss!
0 39 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Brand New Posts
Red Planet Reports
by Angie. 06/23/18 10:26 PM
Summer Solstice - St John's Day
by Mona - Astronomy. 06/23/18 10:23 PM
Looking for Ideas...What's your favorite TV show?
by Maria - Prime Time TV. 06/23/18 10:09 PM
Art on the Moon – Fallen Astronaut *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy. 06/23/18 10:01 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy. 06/23/18 07:31 PM
Jehovah Mekaddeshkem Our Sanctifier
by Lynne - ChristianLiving. 06/23/18 05:09 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy. 06/23/18 02:40 PM
What are you looking forward to today?
by Nancy Roussy. 06/23/18 02:39 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy. 06/23/18 02:36 PM
What's your Typical Daily Menu?
by Nancy Roussy. 06/23/18 02:29 PM
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Mona - Astronomy, Maria - Prime Time TV), 149 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.