logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
Zoe51 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Hello, i'm having a little difficulty navigating this forum Bluedolphin, will you please post more about the writing you do, what you've published, etc.? Should I post links to my online writing in this forum? I'm reading some of the posts now, as I've not looked into this forum for a while. Thanks. Zoe

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
B
Hi Zoe,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am the new editor for the BellaOnline nonfiction site. You asked about posting links and it took me a little bit of time to find the answer : - )

The forum rules do not allow the posting of links. I will be putting the forum rules in a sticky here in the forum tonight.

There is a lot to learn and do here since I'm new to BellaOnline. So please be patient with me. : - )

As I mentioned in my bio I have over 30 years nonfiction writing experience. I was a professional ghostwriter for traditional book publishers.

During those years I wrote across many different nonfiction genres.

I have been online, on and off since 1998. I have written a lot of ebooks and reports. All geared to Internet Marketing.

I have had two genealogy books published. They went out of print a few years ago.

I have done POD books as well. A number of years ago I had to stop working totally due to a series of illnesses. I took down all my online business sites and all my writing as well.

I am back now. Just recently. So I am starting my career all over again. I have a few Kindle books coming out in the next month. I also have some paperback books that I will self-publish with Create Space.

I have 3 books that are my life's work so to speak. And they will be going to a publisher this summer or fall. It will be over a year before the first one of the series sees the light of day.

I have done a lot of content writing online. As well as blogging. Along with other entrepreneurial pursuits.

I am starting a nonfiction writing coaching business that will run mainly online. It focuses in my favorite area which is in helping people find their market and get published. Either with traditional publishers, magazines, online, POD, or the new ereaders like Kindle and Nook.

What area of nonfiction do you write in? I have a question up in another post here in this forum this week asking others what their writing goals are. If you feel like it, please join us.

I would like to get to know my readers here at BellaOnline so that I can create articles that will answer their questions and lend a hand to help were I can.

Let me know how I can help you.

Have an awesome weekend,

Bluedolphin

T
T
Hi. Thanks for the question. I've written an inspirational and dramatic memoir about my experiences teaching at-risk students in an inner-city. It's called "No Child Left Behind? The true story of a teacher's quest" by Elizabeth Blake. It's in paperback on Barnes&Noble and also on Kindle.

Last edited by Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu; 04/20/11 03:24 PM.
Z
Zoe51 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Hi Bluedolphin, Thanks for the reply. My main focus in writing is health and nutrition. I've written and published fiction also, but it is not now my strong point. As you mentioned setbacks from illnes, my writiing's been on again-off again also. I had some catastrophic medical disorders also, incluing strokes and brain surgeries, which affected my language skills, speech and writing. The writing and language skills begin to return-like kicking in a stuck gear- when I have a chance to talk and get engaged feedback from someone else who writes. I'm working on a few articles now and am seeing some progress in being able to organize and draft it out. But would do beter if someone else were reading and discussin it with me.

Z
Zoe51 Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Hi Thankful, I will look up your book. Are you still teaching, and writing?

B
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
B
Hi Zoe,

I am just back to writing and teaching. I am a new editor here at BellaOnline.com. You will see more and more articles to help you as the weeks move forward.

I have my own books in progress as well. I will let you know as they are done and available.

I will also research some other writing forums that have writers that critique each others writing. That might help you a lot. Giving you the feedback you are seeking right now.

It's worth it...so keep it up! You are amazing!

Enjoy your weekend,

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.