L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
I've just published an article on Balancing Your Karma

It does seem that we are being given a chance to 'clear up' our karma now. I went through several years of intensive past life work to do this. It was a wild ride and at times I wished I'd never started, but I am so much clearer now, more proactive and much happier. Look out for my book when it comes out later this year!

Have any of you been 'put through the flame' like this?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Hi Lauren, I like your article.

For me it feels like I go through the flame in cycles: for awhile my life is calm, too calm it seems, because all of the sudden I have deeper issues to deal with.

So far, so good. For me, meditation and guidance from my dreams have helped me cope.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Hi Susan

Thank you Susan! Meditation is a great way to steady yourself and get to the calm place needed to deal with this deep stuff. Being put through the flame is the best way it can be described. I was told 'only the strongest are put through the flame.' Some comfort I suppose!

The clearing is usually cyclical and is best handled that way I suspect. When I went through the really intense phase I only got a few days or a week off between revelations and challenges and it was gruelling at times- but I had asked for enlightenment...

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Lauren, I like your article too, and my experience is very similar to yours and Susan's - that our journey is like a spiral, and we go through these phases of intense surfacing and release (especially if we ask very deeply to grow), and then periods of relative calm and peace. Meditation is my own main tool also, and I do chakra work, which helps me work with the release from that perspective.

It's interesting Michelle wrote an article on karma recently too for the spirituality site- perhaps I will write one on the Buddhism site this week also. I do think this theme is surfacing right now because there is so much intensity in general, and people are feeling and responding to that.

Peace-

Lisa Erickson, Buddhism Editor
Buddhism Site
Teaching and Private Session Website: Enlightened Energetics
Blog: Mommy Mystic
Gecko
Gecko
I do like this article as well. To me, it seems Karma has almost an immediate effect- especially the negative. I am Pagan and do believe in Karma all to well.

Proud Pagan
G
Gecko
Gecko
G
wow lauren i mdoing the same thing right now and wish sometimesi hadn t started but events forced me in that direction as i m actually not in the present at all,it sbeen many years i clean up and it s long can t wait for it to be over,but i feel better for whatleft me.
i got acusally cursed by a witch imet again in this life nd shevtried it again,and i mtrying to clear it all away now cause i memprisonned.my ambition was toget rid of allmy karma,but i think when i look at it as you say it is the only thingi really have to get rid off,that s why my body and my spirit got cut off.
it took along timeto understand it and take it seriously and itkept popping upin my life and keeping n=me in the past so i had tolearn toget rid of itagain.nevertheless you say you might be a different person fromne life to another but ihave the feeling that what i am today is the result of my karma and that i ll become myself again once it is solved.ive been a sorcerer in all my lives and can t see myself otherwise.someone told me i was a black magician tough and that the gods punished and that i have to ask forgiveness but i really haven t uncovered anything about that yet.itmight just be a consequence.
but i have learned something of it and take it as an initiation i will be able to incorporate in my spiritual work.

Last edited by gemineye006; 01/30/12 04:37 PM.
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Hi Gemineye, just to let you know I've replied to your private message smile

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.