Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
marger, simplicityshines, Jessyyoga, Arash, Ziv Halevy
57406 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57406 Members
417 Forums
113451 Topics
805525 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 574
Beetlemess 233
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 147
Jana - Creativity Editor 131
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 79
Nancy Roussy 76
Susan - Meditation Editor 45
Mona - Astronomy 41
Sandra Investing/HFinance 34
Dianne W - Editor 21
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#539253 - 07/26/09 01:24 PM What do you think of Kayden Bobby?
Nancy - Baby Names Editor Offline
Parakeet

Loc: USA
Angie Everhart had her first child -- a baby boy -- on Friday. She named him Kayden Bobby.

What do you think of the name?

Add What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Twitter Add What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Facebook Add What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to MySpace Add What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Del.icio.us Digg What do you think of Kayden Bobby? Add What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Yahoo My Web Add What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Google Bookmarks Add What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Stumbleupon Add What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Reddit
#539259 - 07/26/09 01:51 PM Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? [Re: Nancy - Baby Names Editor]
alexis12345 Offline

I like it partially. I like Kayden very much. It seems unique and pretty cute, but I don't like that much Bobby.

Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Twitter Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Facebook Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to MySpace Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Reddit
#539729 - 07/28/09 12:16 PM Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? [Re: alexis12345]
chica13801 Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Small little teeny-tiny town i...
i love the name Kayden but the Bobby,it just doesnt sound right.I would like Kayden James, Kayden Daniel,Kayden Lee....etc.

Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Twitter Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Facebook Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to MySpace Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? to Reddit
#547172 - 09/08/09 11:35 AM Re: What do you think of Kayden Bobby? [Re: chica13801]
GrannyH Offline
Zebra

Loc: West-Central Minnesota
Since the naming has already happened, this opinion doesn't really matter; but.... I don't like either name.

I get almost irritate anymore when I hear yet another __ayden name. I feel as if someone is trying to be clever - just how many ways can you rhyme ayden? All I'm going to say.

Bobby (and not Robert) seems as if this little boy will never be allowed to grow into his adult name. He will always be thought of as slow, or backwards, or just immature.

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 03:51 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 03:50 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 03:47 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 03:42 AM
Gastronomic Migration - The Manila Galleons II
by Isabel - Mexican Food
Mexican Food
Today at 01:40 AM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
Yesterday at 08:51 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 06:08 PM
Eye Color Made Easy
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 04:26 PM
2015 Primary Sharing Time Theme
by Brenda - Teaching LDS
Teaching LDS
Yesterday at 04:24 PM
Teaching Moon Phases and Eclipses
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 02:50 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.