Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
buymefor, Camilahart12, cindimac, Tina Tourist, Indian55
57024 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57024 Members
417 Forums
112579 Topics
796077 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 836
Beetlemess 641
Karm - SW USA Editor 355
Nancy Roussy 175
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 134
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 122
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 121
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 118
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 102
Linu 68
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#528013 - 06/12/09 03:58 PM Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm
Angeles F. - Spanish language Host Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Spain
Hola a todos.

You can find all the information about Yes.fm here:

Yes.fm - Listen to music and learn Spanish

During this month, June/2009, we'll listen to the song by Julieta Venegas "Lim�n y Sal". Here is the link: Lim�n y Sal

Feel free to ask for help if you need it. It would be great if we can create a group to comment about the song, the singar or the group! (In Spanish, if possible) What do you think?

Add Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Twitter Add Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Facebook Add Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to MySpace Add Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Del.icio.us Digg Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm Add Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Yahoo My Web Add Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Google Bookmarks Add Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Stumbleupon Add Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Reddit
#528376 - 06/13/09 09:36 PM Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm [Re: Angeles F. - Spanish language Host]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Aqu� est� mi primera pregunta: �Te ha gustado esta canci�n (Lim�n y Sal)? �Es f�cil o dif�cil?

Edited by Angeles F. - Spanish language Host (06/13/09 09:37 PM)

Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Twitter Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Facebook Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to MySpace Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Stumbleupon Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Reddit
#528414 - 06/14/09 12:01 AM Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm [Re: Angeles F. - Spanish language Host]
Angie Offline
Zebra

No puedo escuchar yes.fm. En este momento, es s�lo en Espa�a, pero hay un video.
un video. Es divertido.

Edited by Angie (06/14/09 12:01 AM)

Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Twitter Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Facebook Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to MySpace Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Stumbleupon Add Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm to Reddit
#528509 - 06/14/09 06:07 PM Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm [Re: Angie]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

�Gracias, Angie!!

Lo siento mucho.�No sab�a que este video no puede verse fuera de Espa�a!! :-(

(Sorry so much. I didn't know this video can't be watched outside Spain! :-()

Pero muchas gracias por el link. :-)

Bueno, sobre la letra de la canci�n, volveremos al antiguo m�todo... �Buscar en internet!
(Well, about the lyrics of the song, we'll go back to the old method... Searching the net!)

#528533 - 06/14/09 07:04 PM Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm [Re: Angeles F. - Spanish language Host]
Angie Offline
Zebra

No- I could not listen to yes.fm but I watched the video. The video was fun and cute.

#530514 - 06/20/09 07:28 AM Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm [Re: Angie]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Yes, the video is quite fun. But... What about the lyrics? Did you or anybody listened to it and tried to get any Spanish word? Oh, by the way, this song is about a... "hombre lobo" :-)

#534326 - 07/05/09 04:14 AM Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm [Re: Angeles F. - Spanish language Host]
CarlaCano-Walking Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Lexington Ky
What will be the song for July? I would love to get into a group learning spanish. Sounds like fun.

#536053 - 07/12/09 07:59 AM Re: Listening to songs and learning Spanish - Yes.fm [Re: CarlaCano-Walking Editor]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Hello Carla, and you all!

Sorry so much for my silence. My husband was in hospital and I was not able to update the information for July's song.

Here we go!

As you may have already noticed, Yes.fm is not available outside Spain (Thanks, Angie!). So I think from now on, I'll give you the web address for a concrete video, so that you can listen to the song. About lyrics, as I have already said in the past, due to legal issues, I can't "copy" them here. But you can find them on the net. (Send me a message if you need more info on this.)

I'm going to start a new post with July song soon, so that it is more visible to you all.

�Gracias!

Angeles.

#536056 - 07/12/09 08:46 AM July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) [Re: Angeles F. - Spanish language Host]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Every time I listen to any of Alberto Cortez's songs, it is like traveling back in time, when I was a child. My dad was always listening to his songs. So, these songs have become part of my childhood...

There is a song, "Cuando un amigo se va". It is somehow a little bit sad, but I thought it could be a good song as it is clear and most of the verbs are in present tense.

I have found this video:
Cuando un amigo se va, by Alberto Cortez - Video

It is an "old one" :-) Seems to be from the 70's! :-)

Ok, so listen to it, ask questions here at the forums and let's us know....

1. Did you like the song?
2. Did you find a very difficult word you can't understand?
3. Would you be able to explain in Spanish what's the message in this song?

Hope to hear soon from you!

Edited by Angeles F. - Spanish language Host (07/12/09 08:52 AM)

Add July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to Twitter Add July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to Facebook Add July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to MySpace Add July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to Del.icio.us Digg July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) Add July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to Yahoo My Web Add July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to Google Bookmarks Add July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to Stumbleupon Add July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to Reddit
#536160 - 07/13/09 02:45 AM Re: July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) [Re: Angeles F. - Spanish language Host]
Angie Offline
Zebra

I will check this one out y escucho al las palabras.

Tambien, una nueva telenovela

En Nombre del Amor

Add Re: July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to Twitter Add Re: July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to Facebook Add Re: July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to MySpace Add Re: July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to Del.icio.us Digg Re: July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) Add Re: July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to Yahoo My Web Add Re: July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to Google Bookmarks Add Re: July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to Stumbleupon Add Re: July song "Cuando un amigo se va" (Alberto Cortez) to Reddit
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
How to Draw Anime & Game Characters
by RoseEnglish
Computer - Console Gaming Help
07:18 AM
should a man use cosmetics??
by jennifer888
Cosmetics
07:07 AM
is orange lipstick still in?
by riyash
Beauty Basics
07:06 AM
Suggestion for fashion jewelry?
by riyash
Beauty Basics
06:58 AM
Beauty products from your kitchen
by jennifer888
Cosmetics
06:50 AM
What do i wear with leggins?
by buymefor
Women's Fashion
05:48 AM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
04:55 AM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
04:46 AM
Comfort Food Eating
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
04:38 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
04:37 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (RoseEnglish), 144 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.