I realized earlier this week that it's been several years since we did our last reader survey, so I think it's time to do a new one.
Along with all the poll questions, I have some that didn't fit into the poll format.
1. Rank the following in order of importance from most to least important in your decision to purchase a romance novel:
- cover art
- printing/binding quality
2. What makes a book a 'wallbanger' (so awful you want to throw it at the wall) for you?
3. Are you a reader only or do you write as well? If you write, what are you writing?
4. Who is your favorite romance author? Why? Has your fave author changed in the last five years? Why?
5. Do you work full-time/part-time/other?
6. General comments on the state of the romance industry:
Thanks so much for participating, guys!