Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
simplicityshines, Jessyyoga, Arash, Ziv Halevy, HectorHernandez
57405 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57405 Members
417 Forums
113449 Topics
805516 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 636
Beetlemess 233
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 157
Jana - Creativity Editor 130
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 78
Nancy Roussy 70
Susan - Meditation Editor 45
Mona - Astronomy 41
Sandra Investing/HFinance 34
mary-tea1 21
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#505748 - 03/26/09 08:50 PM Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac
daisybun Offline
Gecko

Loc: Prescott, Arizona USA
I read that Brock is coming back April 1st.
Katherine's granddaughter Mac is also coming back in the story and will be played by Cybil Shepherd's real life daughter, Clementine Ford.
Sheryl

Add Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Twitter Add Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Facebook Add Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to MySpace Add Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Del.icio.us Digg Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac Add Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Yahoo My Web Add Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Google Bookmarks Add Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Stumbleupon Add Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Reddit
#506276 - 03/28/09 07:01 AM Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac [Re: daisybun]
Edie - MysteryBooksEd Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Texas
I read that too. I read that Mac, Billy, et al, find out about the DNA results at Billy and Chloe's wedding. Apparently Billy and Mac were going to get married, but broke up when they found out they were related through Katherine/Jill. Now with the new results that may throw Chloe/Billy/Mac into a triangle of sorts.

I wonder if Brock is just back for a visit and Mac stays, or will Brock be around for a while - does anyone know?
ElderCareCafe

Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Twitter Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Facebook Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to MySpace Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Stumbleupon Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Reddit
#506415 - 03/28/09 05:40 PM Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac [Re: Edie - MysteryBooksEd]
joanj Offline
Koala

I checked on Soapnet and they said Brock would be back but not for how long. Kay and Jill are going to get into t cake fight at Chloe and Billy's wedding and the truth comes out at the wedding. Mac show up there too so should be quite exciting!

Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Twitter Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Facebook Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to MySpace Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Stumbleupon Add Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac to Reddit
#506632 - 03/29/09 05:51 PM Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac [Re: joanj]
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

A cake fight? Holy Cow! That should be a riot. Katherine is getting mighty feisty in her old age - although she has been feisty in the past.

Leave it to Chloe and Billy to have a wedding like that. Now all they need is Cain in the mix somewhere, not.
ElderCareCafe

#506656 - 03/29/09 08:14 PM Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac [Re: Edie - MysteryBooksEd]
joanj Offline
Koala

I can't wait to see it. Actually, I like chloe and billy together. They keep things interesting.

Caine and Lilly are kind of boring - but glad to see Lilly telling Caine he's wrong to try and get custody of Chloe's baby.

#507342 - 03/31/09 04:02 PM Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac [Re: joanj]
Kimmie08 Offline
Parakeet

Originally Posted By: joanj
I can't wait to see it. Actually, I like chloe and billy together. They keep things interesting.

Caine and Lilly are kind of boring - but glad to see Lilly telling Caine he's wrong to try and get custody of Chloe's baby.

I'm with you Joanj. Finally the goodie-two-shoe Lily spoke up and took a chance. Whewww!! She certainly cannot be Drucilla's daughter. She has no spunk at all.

Devon, the adopted son has more spunk than Lily and he's adopted. Humphhh.

Bulb Gardening website
Bulb Gardening forum

#509816 - 04/07/09 10:13 AM Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac [Re: Kimmie08]
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Interesting now that Mac is back! Chloe is very aware - she has a strong emotional radar - and knows her guy is even less happy about the marriage - already.
ElderCareCafe

#510166 - 04/07/09 11:11 PM Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac [Re: Edie - MysteryBooksEd]
Mattie a la Mode Offline
Amoeba

I also like Chloe and Billy together. I hate to say this...but...Mac looks ugly and like an older woman. Couldn't they have found someone better looking? I bet she hangs around a while. But nothing will happen, because she is a good girl. how boring... Mattie

#510545 - 04/08/09 06:14 PM Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac [Re: Mattie a la Mode]
joanj Offline
Koala

Matti, I agree about Mac. She seems pretty boring, esp to be hooked up to Billy. Maybe it's that the actress is kind of wooden or something. Billy needs someone more dynamic, like Chloe.

I kind of feel sorry for Jill right now and why don't they just give up and put Nick and Sharon back together so we can all get some peace! They make kind of a boring couple too-lol.

#510577 - 04/08/09 09:31 PM Re: Y & R -- Brock will be back -- also Mac [Re: joanj]
Bonnie, Autism Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
I dont like the new Mac either, plus she had a miscarriage with JT and that was more recent and no mention of him at all. They have zero chemistry, poor casting call for Y&R on this one.

AUTISM site

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Eye Color Made Easy
by Rosie52
Beauty Basics
49 minutes 53 seconds ago
Teaching Moon Phases and Eclipses
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 02:50 PM
Which Is Your Favorite Type of Bag
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 02:33 PM
Discolored Nails
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 02:30 PM
Stress Relieving Activities
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 02:25 PM
What Age Should Kids Start Wearing Makeup?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 11:55 AM
Better Nutrition Helps ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 08:47 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 07:58 AM
Chicken Sausage Herb and Potato Soup Recipe
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 07:47 AM
Cancer the Crab *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 07:25 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 54 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.