Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Badnezzahmi, vincischool, christylynn81, minas, puumando
57216 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57216 Members
417 Forums
113025 Topics
801194 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 855
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 471
Beetlemess 305
Nancy Roussy 147
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 90
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 72
Sandra Investing/HFinance 45
Susan - Meditation Editor 44
Mona - Astronomy 39
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#488289 - 01/27/09 04:36 AM What would you name octuplets?
Nancy - Baby Names Editor Offline
Parakeet

Loc: USA
The US's second set of live-born octuplets were born in California earlier today.

This set hasn't been named yet, but it consists of 6 boys and 2 girls. (Ironically, the first set was the opposite--6 girls and 2 boys.)

If they were yours, what names would you give them?

Add What would you name octuplets? to Twitter Add What would you name octuplets? to Facebook Add What would you name octuplets? to MySpace Add What would you name octuplets? to Del.icio.us Digg What would you name octuplets? Add What would you name octuplets? to Yahoo My Web Add What would you name octuplets? to Google Bookmarks Add What would you name octuplets? to Stumbleupon Add What would you name octuplets? to Reddit
#488971 - 01/29/09 05:11 AM Re: What would you name octuplets? [Re: Nancy - Baby Names Editor]
esjmcban Offline

Hadleigh Sienna Hadassah Rose Daniel Josiah Elisha David Zander Joel Gavin Ezekiel Thomas Michael Gabriel Malachi

Edited by esjmcban (01/29/09 05:21 AM)

Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to Twitter Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to Facebook Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to MySpace Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What would you name octuplets? Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to Reddit
#488978 - 01/29/09 05:37 AM Re: What would you name octuplets? [Re: Nancy - Baby Names Editor]
Erika Lyn Smith - ADD Offline
Jellyfish

If they were mine I would probably be committing myself to my own hospital psych ward, lol.

Wow! I do hope all are healthy...Were they really early?

Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to Twitter Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to Facebook Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to MySpace Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What would you name octuplets? Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What would you name octuplets? to Reddit
#488982 - 01/29/09 06:06 AM Re: What would you name octuplets? [Re: Erika Lyn Smith - ADD]
Erika Lyn Smith - ADD Offline
Jellyfish

Well I had to find all 8 letter names and names with 4 letter nicknames...My last name is Smith I do not know what the parents last name is however and these may not go with that name.

Annalise= Anna
Rosemary= Rose
Timothy= Timm
Bradford= Brad
Chadwick= Chad
Maxxwell= Maxx
Nickolas= Nick
Williams= Will

#489624 - 01/30/09 09:52 PM Re: What would you name octuplets? [Re: Erika Lyn Smith - ADD]
Robin - Sitcom Editor Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Land O Lakes, FL
6 Boys
Trent
Warren
Blake
Josh
Byron
Alden

2 Girls
Nedilya
Celeste

#492446 - 02/10/09 12:49 AM Re: What would you name octuplets? [Re: Robin - Sitcom Editor]
simpleserenade89 Offline

that be hard haha..im sure one of them would be maddox

#499608 - 03/04/09 05:07 PM Re: What would you name octuplets? [Re: simpleserenade89]
Bounty2009 Offline

8 babies! madness - it makes my dilema over naming my baby seem trvial! Baby names is soooo hard, lol. I'm 32 weeks now and not totally sure about my little mans name yet but dont mind sharing with others! Im liking Dylan a lot right now, but still unsure. What do you think of Dylan Jacob ? hmm im still not sure! xxxx

Edited by Nancy R Callahan (03/04/09 06:57 PM)

#514855 - 04/23/09 03:56 PM Re: What would you name octuplets? [Re: Bounty2009]
Erika Lyn Smith Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Bounty
i like that name!

Erika Lyn Smith
BellaOnline's Missing & Exploited Children Editor
Missing & Exploited Children Site
BellaOnline's Child Abuse Editor
Child Abuse Site

#514865 - 04/23/09 04:39 PM Re: What would you name octuplets? [Re: Erika Lyn Smith]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
I'd probably name them One though Eight. lol. smile

#514873 - 04/23/09 05:01 PM Re: What would you name octuplets? [Re: Jilly]
Sheryl - Chocolate Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Prescott, Arizona, USA
If the eighth one was a girl she would have to be Octavia. Maybe I'd research the number eight and see what is identified with 'eight' and see what I could get out of that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Latch Hook
by Angie
Rugmaking
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
What Are You Proud of Today?
by Rayna - Depression Editor
Depression
Yesterday at 10:18 PM
How is your library senior friendly?
by Pam - Senior Issues
Senior Issues
Yesterday at 09:27 PM
Down Came the Rain by Brooke Shields Book Review
by Rayna - Depression Editor
Depression
Yesterday at 08:26 PM
DIY healthy energy gel
by Sheree-Allergies
Allergies & Colds
Yesterday at 07:11 PM
Wiccan Sabbats Thread
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Wicca
Yesterday at 07:09 PM
Spiritual Quotes
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Spirituality
Yesterday at 05:26 PM
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 03:59 PM
bernat mosaic girls lace pinafore
by bubblyblonde174
Crochet
Yesterday at 03:40 PM
Hell's Kitchen
by Nancy Roussy
Reality TV
Yesterday at 03:32 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (vincischool), 46 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.