Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
marger, simplicityshines, Jessyyoga, Arash, Ziv Halevy
57406 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57406 Members
417 Forums
113451 Topics
805521 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 574
Beetlemess 233
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 150
Jana - Creativity Editor 130
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 79
Nancy Roussy 72
Susan - Meditation Editor 45
Mona - Astronomy 41
Sandra Investing/HFinance 34
Dianne W - Editor 21
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#488055 - 01/26/09 05:54 AM Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone?
Tikus Offline
Gecko

Loc: Bali, Indonesia
Hi Guys,

Some of you may remember some fun we had with a Fantasy Legends KOTR a while back.
Unfortunatley there were too few of you to make the next fantasy Tag Team Tournament a success.

Anyway, I'd like to try again? Can I count on you to participate? Let me know if yes grin, (also list some Current and Past Teams you'd like included.)

Tikus

Add Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Twitter Add Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Facebook Add Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to MySpace Add Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Del.icio.us Digg Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? Add Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Yahoo My Web Add Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Google Bookmarks Add Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Stumbleupon Add Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Reddit
#488070 - 01/26/09 09:08 AM Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? [Re: Tikus]
Vance Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Gloversville, New York
I am in.

Dusty Rhodes and Nikita Koloff

Matt and Jeff Hardy

Edge and Christian

The APA

The Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan

Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Twitter Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Facebook Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to MySpace Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Reddit
#488260 - 01/26/09 07:51 PM Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? [Re: ]
Vance Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Originally Posted By: Obsidiana
Sure I am in too.

Here are my tag teams:
Kane and Taker
Paul London and Brian Kendrick
The Rock and Sock Connection (The Rock and Mick Foley)
Thats all I can think of for now, can I list more later if I think of any?

You can list them as much as you want and Tikus will give you a warning when he is getting ready to pick the participants of the Cup. Not every team picked will be in it, unless of course there arent enough teams created.

Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Twitter Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Facebook Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to MySpace Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? to Reddit
#488635 - 01/28/09 04:18 AM Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? [Re: Vance]
Tikus Offline
Gecko

That's 3 inc me. If we can get a few more it'll be worth it.

As far as your imput, just read Vance's response above. Spot on.

#489092 - 01/29/09 11:17 AM Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? [Re: Tikus]
Debbie - NASCAR Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Kentucky
LOL... Well I hope you guys wouldn't mind a having a girl on board. Here's a few of my take team favorites:

The Rock N' Roll Express
The Hardy Brothers
Nikita Koloff and Magnum T.A.
The Road Warriors

#489278 - 01/29/09 06:49 PM Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? [Re: Debbie - NASCAR]
Vance Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Originally Posted By: Debbie - NASCAR
LOL... Well I hope you guys wouldn't mind a having a girl on board. Here's a few of my take team favorites:

The Rock N' Roll Express
The Hardy Brothers
Nikita Koloff and Magnum T.A.
The Road Warriors

Debbie, no we are very pleased to have you. And thank you for the input of Nikita Koloff with Magnum TA. They would have eventually made an awesome tag team if it wasnt for Terry's car accident. His accident robbed the wrestling world of a lot of years of fine wrestling. His belly to belly suplex was above reproach.

#489293 - 01/29/09 08:44 PM Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? [Re: Vance]
Debbie - NASCAR Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Kentucky
I so loved him, he was my favorite. It's really sad that he was unable to continue on the path he was headed on. There were a few matches there that he walked in the ring, did the belly to belly suplex and the match was over lol... less than 5 minutes flat.

#489321 - 01/29/09 10:42 PM Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? [Re: Debbie - NASCAR]
timmy Offline

I am in also I would like these 4 tag teams great kahli and big show, the rock and steve austin, rick and scott steiner, hulk hogan and ric flair, kevin nash and scott hall

Edited by timmy (01/29/09 10:54 PM)

#489364 - 01/30/09 06:55 AM Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? [Re: timmy]
Tikus Offline
Gecko

Not sure if Ric Flair and Hogan were actually recognised Tag Team. But the others are all good suggestions.

BTW. The Magnum TA car accident was my introduction to Wrestling magazines. I'll never forget the cover which featured Magnum's totally demolished Porche. It's amazing he survived at all.
So I only got to see Magnum matches on Tape, nothing Live or current. He sure was good though.

Keep the suggestions coming, theyre great.

Tikus

#489647 - 01/30/09 07:12 PM Re: Fantasy Crocket Cup anyone? [Re: Tikus]
Silverwolf Offline
Shark

Loc: Bellingham, Washington, USA
The Road Warriors
The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton & Sweet Stan Lane)
The Koloffs (Ivan & Nikita)
Beer Money from TNA
The Steiner Brothers
The WWF Samoan Swat Team
Stan Hansen & either Terry Gordy or Bruiser Brody
Brain Busters (Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Gastronomic Migration - The Manila Galleons II
by Isabel - Mexican Food
Mexican Food
01:40 AM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
08:51 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
06:08 PM
Eye Color Made Easy
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
04:26 PM
2015 Primary Sharing Time Theme
by Brenda - Teaching LDS
Teaching LDS
04:24 PM
Teaching Moon Phases and Eclipses
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
02:50 PM
Which Is Your Favorite Type of Bag
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
02:33 PM
Discolored Nails
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
02:30 PM
Stress Relieving Activities
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
02:25 PM
What Age Should Kids Start Wearing Makeup?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
11:55 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (shanlung), 76 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.