Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
KaylaWa, Marie Stroman, azirajewels, Chrissy Brady-Smith, Emma Lomax
57461 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57461 Members
417 Forums
113590 Topics
806676 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 434
Nancy Roussy 225
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 117
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 63
Jana - Creativity Editor 56
Mona - Astronomy 55
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 40
mary-tea1 20
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#464084 - 10/29/08 03:22 AM What Application do you Twitter on?
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
For those of you using twitter, do you use the actual Twitter website to read your tweets, or do you use a program like Twirl, Tweetdeck, Snitter or Twitterific (for Mac users) to do your messages?

Edited by Jilly (10/29/08 06:54 PM)

Add What Application do you Twitter on? to Twitter Add What Application do you Twitter on? to Facebook Add What Application do you Twitter on? to MySpace Add What Application do you Twitter on? to Del.icio.us Digg What Application do you Twitter on? Add What Application do you Twitter on? to Yahoo My Web Add What Application do you Twitter on? to Google Bookmarks Add What Application do you Twitter on? to Stumbleupon Add What Application do you Twitter on? to Reddit
#464236 - 10/29/08 06:54 PM Re: What Application do you Twitter on? [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

I'll start.

I started using Snitter but migrated over to Tweetdeck, as it has the ability to make categories of different types of Followers.

My DH uses Twirl, which seems basic enough.

I know a lot of people just go right to the Twitter website to read things, and others use their cell phones/Blackberries.

What do you use?

Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to Twitter Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to Facebook Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to MySpace Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Application do you Twitter on? Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to Reddit
#464369 - 10/29/08 11:49 PM Re: What Application do you Twitter on? [Re: Jilly]
Nancy - Baby Names Editor Offline
Parakeet

Loc: USA
I just downloaded Twitbin (a plugin for Firefox). I'll let you know how I like it after a few days...

Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to Twitter Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to Facebook Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to MySpace Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Application do you Twitter on? Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Application do you Twitter on? to Reddit
#465983 - 11/05/08 02:22 PM Twitter Applications?
BellaDeb Offline
Zebra

Loc: Memphis, TN
I'm plain Twitter myself, but am interested in twitter apps. I know there are several "out there"--what do you use and why? How is it helpful?

Smart Marketing Works

Add Twitter Applications? to Twitter Add Twitter Applications? to Facebook Add Twitter Applications? to MySpace Add Twitter Applications? to Del.icio.us Digg Twitter Applications? Add Twitter Applications? to Yahoo My Web Add Twitter Applications? to Google Bookmarks Add Twitter Applications? to Stumbleupon Add Twitter Applications? to Reddit
#466023 - 11/05/08 04:53 PM Re: Twitter Applications? [Re: BellaDeb]
Nancy - Baby Names Editor Offline
Parakeet

Loc: USA
I've been using Twitbin (a Firefox add-on) for a few days now. It's very basic, but I like it.

Add Re: Twitter Applications? to Twitter Add Re: Twitter Applications? to Facebook Add Re: Twitter Applications? to MySpace Add Re: Twitter Applications? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Twitter Applications? Add Re: Twitter Applications? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Twitter Applications? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Twitter Applications? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Twitter Applications? to Reddit
#466035 - 11/05/08 05:34 PM Re: Twitter Applications? [Re: Nancy - Baby Names Editor]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Tweetdeck is the best way to keep things organized - i put things into different categories. Also I changed the black background color to something prettier, so that helped.

Add Re: Twitter Applications? to Twitter Add Re: Twitter Applications? to Facebook Add Re: Twitter Applications? to MySpace Add Re: Twitter Applications? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Twitter Applications? Add Re: Twitter Applications? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Twitter Applications? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Twitter Applications? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Twitter Applications? to Reddit
#466049 - 11/05/08 06:02 PM Re: Twitter Applications? [Re: Jilly]
Angela, Pregnancy Editor Offline
Gecko

I use tweetdeck also - it's very helpful for me

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

#466051 - 11/05/08 06:31 PM Re: Twitter Applications? [Re: Angela, Pregnancy Editor]
Gillie2tat Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Loc: UK
I just go to Twitter and read it on the site.

#466060 - 11/05/08 06:52 PM Re: Twitter Applications? [Re: Gillie2tat]
BellaDeb Offline
Zebra

Loc: Memphis, TN
Okay, off to download Tweetdeck. Thanks, tweeps!
Smart Marketing Works

#466129 - 11/06/08 05:17 AM Re: Twitter Applications? [Re: BellaDeb]
Jason - Vegetarian/PC Offline
Shark

I go to the website, but mainly because I haven't taken the time to checkout the options and how to incorporate them into my things.

I just started using my twitter account again just the other week, but I've had the account for a while.

Jilly, when you talk about organizing it into different categories, what exactly happens?
Personal Chef Marketing Channel
Personal Chef Website

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Vi - Blogs/Small Office 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Change a letter game - 6 letter edition
by Mona - Astronomy
Inspiration
Today at 04:00 AM
Martian meteor - evidence for life on Mars?
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 03:57 AM
Warm and Cozy Holiday Muffins
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Home Cooking
Yesterday at 07:42 PM
What's Your Favorite Yoga Pose
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
Yesterday at 06:57 PM
Burn More Fat While Exercising
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
Yesterday at 06:39 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 05:55 PM
Easy and Inexpensive Gift Ideas
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Creativity
Yesterday at 05:25 PM
National Geographic Photo Contest
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Photography
Yesterday at 05:14 PM
Parents Need to Teach Animal Awareness
Animal Life
Yesterday at 05:12 PM
Low Stress Holiday Guide for ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 04:27 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered ("Rosie"), 46 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.