Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Kelly Z, opqrst619667, Arca Decks, arrowproject, Ashley Jessica
56563 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56564 Members
417 Forums
111434 Topics
785950 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 236
Nancy Roussy 170
loongdragon 139
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 134
Rosie 66 131
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 89
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 55
Lestie4containergardens 51
Jilly 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#448702 - 08/31/08 05:07 PM Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap [Re: Rosie 66]
Jason - Vegetarian/PC Offline
Shark

Awesome Rosie!

Are there any foods that you don't care for? or are you fine with pretty much anything vegetarian/vegan?

Personal Chef Marketing Channel
Personal Chef Website

Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to Twitter Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to Facebook Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to MySpace Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to Stumbleupon Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to Reddit
#448704 - 08/31/08 05:18 PM Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap [Re: Jason - Vegetarian/PC]
Rosie 66 Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I'm not fussy at all. Not much food i don't like. wink

Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to Twitter Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to Facebook Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to MySpace Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to Stumbleupon Add Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap to Reddit
#448713 - 08/31/08 05:42 PM Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap [Re: Rosie 66]
Shark

This is getting easier by the day. crazy
Personal Chef Website

#449657 - 09/04/08 01:17 PM Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap [Re: Jason - Vegetarian/PC]
Shark

Do you think this can be done: spending $150.00 or less per month on a vegetarian/vegan diet?
Can a Vegan/Vegetarian Diet Be Created for $150.00 per month or Less?
Only one choice allowed

Votes accepted starting: 09/04/08 01:16 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
Personal Chef Website

#449660 - 09/04/08 01:29 PM Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap [Re: Jason - Vegetarian/PC]
Rosie 66 Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I think so ,and Jason is gonna tell us just how to do that, wink

#451683 - 09/11/08 10:57 PM Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap [Re: Rosie 66]
Shark

Hey Guys,

Just to give you a follow up on where I'm currently at:

• I've narrowed it down to 8 grain types that we'll be working with.
    Quinoa (really not a true grain but the seed of the fruiting body of the Chenopodium quinua plant)
    Millet
    Rice
    Corn
    Teff
    Amaranth (I don't believe this is a true grain either, but will double check)
    Buckwheat (not a true grain)
    Wild Rice (product of a grass)

They are devoid of gluten and all in all packed full of nutrients.

Just dropping you a line on the developments. crazy wink
Personal Chef Website

#457195 - 10/06/08 01:54 AM Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap [Re: Jason - Vegetarian/PC]
Shark

Hi guys,

I haven't forgotten about you. I ran into some computer challenges.

I'm still working on the recipes for the $150.00 or less menu along with the parameters I'm working within.

Be patient with me Rosie eek I want it to be really good and functional for you and all the others.

I hope you all have been doing great though and I'm hoping that the articles have been helpful in building a good foundation for you to work from.

I just launched another couple of articles to start getting us ready for the Holiday season. One of them deals with the fundamentals of it while the other is a universal garlic lover's spread recipe that will keep you versatile for years to come.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for all of your input and for continuing to visit the forum.

If you want to stay up to date on new articles that are coming out and get some other updates and content that you don't get in the articles, join my Vegetarian Resource Newsletter and let me know what you think and what you want me to address.

Glad to be back!
Personal Chef Website

#457209 - 10/06/08 03:24 AM Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap [Re: Jason - Vegetarian/PC]
Robin - Fragrance Editor Offline
Parakeet

Loc: Land O Lakes, FL
I would really love to know how to do veggie for $150 a month!! That would be such a relief!! Hey - my food will cost less than gas.......LOL

#457227 - 10/06/08 06:33 AM Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap [Re: Robin - Fragrance Editor]
Shark

laugh won't that be great!?

I'm hoping everyone is or has been following along with the 'Shortcuts Series'. All of these things are going to apply to the convenience aspect of the 'Eating Healthy On the Cheap' program.

All of these tidbits are some of the building blocks we'll use to design our program. So if you haven't already checked the articles out start getting familiarized with them because we'll be referencing them throughout.
Personal Chef Website

#457825 - 10/08/08 06:40 PM Re: Operation : Eat Great Cheap [Re: Jason - Vegetarian/PC]
Shark

Here's one of the recipes I'm developing. Just thought I'd give you guys a taste of what is to come.
Let me know what you think. grin

Edited by Jason - Vegetarian Site (10/08/08 06:41 PM)
Personal Chef Website

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What is the latest spring fall fashion ?
by Bruceox1962
Women's Fashion
10:50 PM
Frugal Home Cleaning - using food
by Jilly
Frugal Living
08:55 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Jilly
Frugal Living
08:53 PM
Prayer
by Pamela - Bible Basics Editor
Bible Basics
08:53 PM
What influenced your personality?
by Nina - Siblings
Siblings
07:47 PM
Coffee Compost for Containers
by Lestie4containergardens
Container Gardening
07:28 PM
What my Buddhism is about.
by loongdragon
Buddhism
06:51 PM
What My Spirituality Is!
by loongdragon
Spirituality
06:01 PM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
05:27 PM
Online shopping
by Rodelma Lopez
Women's Fashion
04:28 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Elleise - Clairvoyance, Izeigo, Nancy Roussy), 45 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.