Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Manisha Pal, Rain_2014, EmmaIsherwood, fit4fashion, ashjoielee
57314 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57314 Members
417 Forums
113288 Topics
803813 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 604
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 383
Beetlemess 279
Jana - Creativity Editor 277
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 80
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 57
Nancy Roussy 53
Mona - Astronomy 48
Linu 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#434265 - 07/10/08 12:58 AM Sunday Roast?
elle Offline
Koala

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Okay, Rose. But still. What were Nicole and Keith thinking?

I know celebs get a dispensation for picking bizarre baby names, because no one is going to think twice when you're hanging with other kids called Apple and Heavenly... but it just goes to show that you need to go over ever little detail from puns to initials to make sure that your child is not going to be teased in the playground.

Add Sunday Roast? to Twitter Add Sunday Roast? to Facebook Add Sunday Roast? to MySpace Add Sunday Roast? to Del.icio.us Digg Sunday Roast? Add Sunday Roast? to Yahoo My Web Add Sunday Roast? to Google Bookmarks Add Sunday Roast? to Stumbleupon Add Sunday Roast? to Reddit
#434300 - 07/10/08 03:42 AM Re: Sunday Roast? [Re: elle]
mary-tea1 Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Those stars and those kids names, some are just downright silly! (moon unit, Frank Zappa's kid) I've never known anyone with the name of Sunday, has a cute ring when you say it over and over, maybe Keith has it written into a song already.

It may be funny if one day all these kids became friends and hung out together, it might sound something like this: May meet my friend December who's the daughter of Tuesday, and knows Sunday Rose, who went to the mall with May and June and met up with my bestfriend April from there they got into a car with Apple! What?! Stop!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Add Re: Sunday Roast? to Twitter Add Re: Sunday Roast? to Facebook Add Re: Sunday Roast? to MySpace Add Re: Sunday Roast? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Sunday Roast? Add Re: Sunday Roast? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Sunday Roast? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Sunday Roast? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Sunday Roast? to Reddit
#434304 - 07/10/08 03:57 AM Re: Sunday Roast? [Re: mary-tea1]
Nancy - Baby Names Editor Offline
Parakeet

Loc: USA
Sunday Rose has been getting tons of attention lately, hasn't she?

And she's just a few days old. Poor kid.

Apparently she was named in honor of Sunday Reed, an Australian woman who was a patron of the arts and the "muse" of Australian artist Sidney Nolan.

Add Re: Sunday Roast? to Twitter Add Re: Sunday Roast? to Facebook Add Re: Sunday Roast? to MySpace Add Re: Sunday Roast? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Sunday Roast? Add Re: Sunday Roast? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Sunday Roast? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Sunday Roast? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Sunday Roast? to Reddit
#434307 - 07/10/08 04:01 AM Re: Sunday Roast? [Re: Nancy - Baby Names Editor]
mary-tea1 Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Well now, that's extremely cool!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

#434308 - 07/10/08 04:02 AM Re: Sunday Roast? [Re: mary-tea1]
BellaDeb Offline
Zebra

Loc: Memphis, TN
Did you read the story about why they named her Sunday? Great one--seems it was after Sunday Reed, an Australian socialite whose claim to fame seems to be having an extramarital affair and committing suicide after the death of her lover. Sucky mojo to lay on a baby, eh?

And, I've known people born in November named June or April and it drove them crazy forever. So, Sunday being born on Monday seems a bit goofy, too.

But, at least they'll have tons of money to pay for her future therapy. As do the other kids saddled with goofy names by celebrity parents.
Smart Marketing Works

#434313 - 07/10/08 04:15 AM Re: Sunday Roast? [Re: BellaDeb]
mary-tea1 Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Whoa! That's a crazy story and it is alot to lay on the baby! Parents should be aware what they are doing to their kids when they grow up it may even keep them from getting a great job or career.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

#434589 - 07/11/08 04:43 AM Re: Sunday Roast? [Re: mary-tea1]
elle Offline
Koala

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
It's not the "Sunday" part I'm picking apart, so much as the combination Sunday Rose which just makes "Sunday Roast" so tempting. I'm sure she'll have someone asking her if she is "chicken, pork, or beef?" "We're having Sunday Roast round for lunch..."

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
I Am Back Online
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
46 minutes 25 seconds ago
Boston Bruins afghan pattern to crochet
by Sadhana ~ Indian Food
Crochet
Today at 09:14 AM
Shopping at Costco Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 07:38 AM
Nurture Can Improve Cortical Thickness in ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 07:37 AM
First Letter-Last Letter
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 07:36 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 07:34 AM
Partial solar eclipse - Oct 23 2014
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:42 AM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Dorcy
Comedy Movies
Today at 06:16 AM
Name some Angels & Their Meaning
by "Rosie"
Bible Basics
Today at 05:06 AM
Music ABC game
by "Rosie"
Pop Music
Today at 04:52 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 74 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.