Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
marger, simplicityshines, Jessyyoga, Arash, Ziv Halevy
57408 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57409 Members
417 Forums
113471 Topics
805615 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 485
Beetlemess 242
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 143
Jana - Creativity Editor 142
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 85
Nancy Roussy 84
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Mona - Astronomy 44
Sandra Investing/HFinance 44
Dianne W - Editor 26
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#406827 - 04/14/08 05:19 PM Do you wear Foundation?
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Do you put a base on your face? Check all the categories that apply to you:
Wear Foundation?
Multiple choices allowed

Votes accepted starting: 04/14/08 05:18 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

Add Do you wear Foundation? to Twitter Add Do you wear Foundation? to Facebook Add Do you wear Foundation? to MySpace Add Do you wear Foundation? to Del.icio.us Digg Do you wear Foundation? Add Do you wear Foundation? to Yahoo My Web Add Do you wear Foundation? to Google Bookmarks Add Do you wear Foundation? to Stumbleupon Add Do you wear Foundation? to Reddit
#407400 - 04/15/08 08:27 PM Re: Do you wear Foundation? [Re: Jilly]
BrownBeauty Offline

I'm definitely a foundation girl. I love MAC Studio Fix and Iman Cream to Powder foundation.
www.ethnic-beauty-central.com

Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to Twitter Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to Facebook Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to MySpace Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do you wear Foundation? Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to Reddit
#407419 - 04/15/08 09:00 PM Re: Do you wear Foundation? [Re: Jilly]
ChelleT&L Offline
Chimpanzee

Loc: Lake Lanier, Georgia
When I do actually take the time to do makeup, I do the full thing, including foundation.

Normally I use Bare Minerals (which does say it has an SPF of 15 on it). But sometimes when I want a heavier coverage (like for a special event at night) I'll use Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation.

Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to Twitter Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to Facebook Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to MySpace Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do you wear Foundation? Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do you wear Foundation? to Reddit
#407431 - 04/15/08 09:16 PM Re: Do you wear Foundation? [Re: ChelleT&L]
Bonnie, Autism Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
I use Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in the nude shade and also the Tru Blend in the ivory shades, but they are revamping that line since the ones that are shown in the Drew Barrymore commercials look different and they have nothing in the Cover Girl section at Walgreens.

AUTISM site

#410765 - 04/23/08 03:34 PM Re: Do you wear Foundation? [Re: Bonnie, Autism Editor]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
I love Bare Minerals! And mine also has SPF in it. SO i use that one at home (the loose stuff doesn't travel well).

For on the go, I use an SPF pressed powder foundation with SPF by Stila.

I also like the tinted SPF moisturizers by Clinique and Paula's Choice.

#411768 - 04/26/08 04:07 PM Re: Do you wear Foundation? [Re: Jilly]
SILVER50 Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
HI EVERYONE,
Yes, I do use foundation every day. I don't use any powder. My skin is very dry. So, I used tinted moisturizers or a foundation that contains moisturizer in it. I use different types too. Right now I am using Jane's tinted moisturizer. It is cheaper & at the Walgreens, most of the time it's on sale. Buy 1 get 1 free. Have a nice weekend, everybody. Judy K. Chicago.

#411786 - 04/26/08 05:49 PM Re: Do you wear Foundation? [Re: SILVER50]
Lynne - ChristianLiving Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Indiana
I have always worn foundation. I recently switched from the usual creamy type to mineral make up by Jane C Iredale. I love it. It is incredibly light. It tones my skin without looking made up and is very moisturizing.

I tried using my former brand once and couldn't stand it.

Lynne Waite Chapman

Christian Living @ BellaOnline
Women of the Bible E-Book and the Names of God E-Book

Updo, Hair Color, Ageless Women E-Books and Hair Information

Follow us on Facebook -- Facebook.com/Bible.Living

#411806 - 04/26/08 06:44 PM Re: Do you wear Foundation? [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
doggiemom Offline
Jellyfish

I use a foundation everyday. I like the double SPF protection from my moisturizer and foundation.

Is it really giving me double protection?

#412584 - 04/28/08 11:42 PM Re: Do you wear Foundation? [Re: doggiemom]
BrownBeauty Offline

Does Bare Minerals provide good coverage? I've always assumed that it provided light coverage, which is why I've never tried it myself. The girls in the advertisements all have near-perfect skin, so I want to see them apply it to skin that has "issues".
www.ethnic-beauty-central.com

#412593 - 04/29/08 12:01 AM Re: Do you wear Foundation? [Re: BrownBeauty]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Online   content
BellaOnline Editor

I used to use a liquid foundation every single day, when I was younger. I was acne prone and was convinced I needed a relatively thick layer to make my skin look healthy.

Now I'm almost forty and I just let me be me. I don't wear makeup or anything. I am lucky in that I work from home so I usually have nobody looking at me. Even when I go out with friends though, I figure either they take me as I am or I'm not going to worry about it smile Oddly at this point it seems more to me that the stuff I put on my face might cause skin irritation, that I'd rather leave it bare and "healthy" vs putting things on it which might cause it to break out or have rashes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Kimberly - Cosmetics 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Fiber advance gummies
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
2 minutes 50 seconds ago
Fish Oils - Do You Take Them?
Low Carb
16 minutes 38 seconds ago
New Game - What I want for Christmas
by "Rosie"
Creativity
18 minutes 53 seconds ago
Alternative Shopping on Black Friday
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Home Finance
32 minutes 8 seconds ago
Calcium - Do You Get Enough?
Low Carb
Today at 11:58 AM
Mindfulness and Meditation in Plain English
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
Today at 11:17 AM
What do you think are beauty basics?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 10:14 AM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
Yoga
Today at 10:09 AM
What do you Have for Breakfast?
Low Carb
Today at 10:04 AM
Cancer the Crab *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 09:53 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered ("Rosie", Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames), 142 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.