logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
DH and I are having a hard time deciding where to go this year. In 2005, we went to Yellowstone National Park and in 2006 we went to Las Vegas.

Where are you going this year? I need some ideas!

Amber

"The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others." Sonya Friedman
Sponsored Post Advertisement
W
Shark
Shark
W
Umm...I'm kind of biased but the west coast is pretty fun! Take a vacation over this way. Whatever your interests are, there is something for everyone.

WestCoastDenise
West Coast Travel Editor

Parakeet
Parakeet
If you like beautiful places, and don't mind a bit of a flight, Alaska is gorgeous. I recommend going before June or after August when it's not as crowded. September in Alaska is beautiful. Make a trip up to Denali National Park and do the park tour. It's so much fun.

Cindy

Originally Posted By: chattycat
DH and I are having a hard time deciding where to go this year. In 2005, we went to Yellowstone National Park and in 2006 we went to Las Vegas.

Where are you going this year? I need some ideas!

L
Koala
Koala
L
We're going to Seattle and the San Juan Islands in June. We're going to also meet up with Trisharoni and go kayaking with her!

Parakeet
Parakeet
Oh, and for vacation this year, no terribly solid plans beyond a weekend in Kentucky in July with my friend, but I am hoping to go to Barcelona at some point to visit my cousin. Ingilbert, have fun in Seattle area. It's beautiful up there too. I have a friend who lives there as well, and have visited her a few times.

Cindy

W
Shark
Shark
W
Ingelbert
Kayaking is awesome in the San Juans, but you probably know that already.

If you're on Orcas, go see Shearwater Adventures or BodynBlade for water conditions. Deer Harbor islands are great. If you're on San Juan Island, go to Lime Kiln Point to see the Orcas swim by. If you're on Lopez, paddle off of Spencer Spit or MacKaye Harbor (go around Iceberg Point but watch conditions). Seattle- Lake Washington, and lots of Puget Sound areas.

Sorry, I got carried away, I'm a kayak fanatic..love to kayak there.

K
Shark
Shark
K
We are doing a fall trip to the Outer Banks in North Carolina--most people don't know it's a great time to go there, since the weather is still warm but all the summer vacation people are gone. It's so peaceful, lots of fun kayaking, hiking, etc. and gorgeous beaches!

the only thing i want to parent is my great dane!
Gecko
Gecko
This weekend, my BF and I are driving to Amarillo, Texas -- YAY. *laugh, sigh* There's not much there other than the romantic getaway cabin situated near a pond, where he wants to fly-fish.

We usually have more exciting things planned, but more expensive trips have been more difficult lately, with both of us buying real estate this spring.

After the home and condo purchases, I imagine we'll try to get a scuba trip in...I'm hoping for the Bahamas.

A cruise might be a good idea for some people. I've never been, but they look like a great time. Personally, I think my BF and I would get bouts of cabin fever, since we prefer to be in the water rather than cruising on top of it.

"Men and women think that it is necessary to have children. It is not. It is their animal nature and social custom, rather than reason, which makes them believe that this is a necessity." --Democritus
Gecko
Gecko
Ooh nothing definate but some lovely things planned this year. We live in the UK (England) and are hoping to go to New York during Summer for four days MAYBE Hawaii for another four. I hope to go to Osaka and Kyoto in Japan in October for 3-4 days each and MAYBE to Dubai for Christmas with either hubby or a friend. We'll see how the money goes!
Hubby has a five year US visa we're making the most of and it's his turn to chose what states to visit (Last year I chose and picked Orlando) Next time I get to choose I would LOVE to go to San Francisco for a few days, 2 days in Vegas then the Grand Canyon.

Last edited by Athena_Marina; 03/24/08 11:57 AM.

I leave the child-rearing to people who feel called to it. I've never felt that call.
Gecko
Gecko
Ideally I would like to go to the Caribbean. It will most likely be a cruise!

diamond engagement rings
*www.encoredt.com
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.