Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Badnezzahmi, vincischool, christylynn81, minas, puumando
57215 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57215 Members
417 Forums
113018 Topics
801164 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 855
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 470
Beetlemess 305
Nancy Roussy 146
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 91
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 74
Sandra Investing/HFinance 45
Susan - Meditation Editor 44
Mona - Astronomy 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#389257 - 03/08/08 07:58 AM CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7)
Nancy - Baby Names Editor Offline
Parakeet

Loc: USA
I missed this one yesterday -- oops!

Friday was "Middle Name Pride Day" -- one of the last days of the full 7-day "Celebrate Your Name Week."

What's your middle name? Do you like it? Why or why not?

(And if you don't, what would you rather have as a middle name? Why?)

Add CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Twitter Add CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Facebook Add CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to MySpace Add CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Del.icio.us Digg CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) Add CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Yahoo My Web Add CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Google Bookmarks Add CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Stumbleupon Add CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Reddit
#389302 - 03/08/08 01:57 PM Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) [Re: Nancy - Baby Names Editor]
Heather - Chinese Culture Offline
Gecko

Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio
My middle name is Juliette. I like the name because it was given to me in honor of my grandmother who passed away before I was born. The fact that it is French is great too wink I am particularly fond of French names.

Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Twitter Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Facebook Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to MySpace Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Del.icio.us Digg Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Yahoo My Web Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Google Bookmarks Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Stumbleupon Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Reddit
#389786 - 03/09/08 05:05 AM Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) [Re: Heather - Chinese Culture]
Nancy - Baby Names Editor Offline
Parakeet

Loc: USA
Mine is Rose, which I've never really cared for.

It's fairly plain, it's not a family name, and it's not really "meaningful" in any sense -- just filler.

I'd rather have something either a bit more unusual, or inspired by a family member, or something that "means" something somehow.

Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Twitter Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Facebook Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to MySpace Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Del.icio.us Digg Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Yahoo My Web Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Google Bookmarks Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Stumbleupon Add Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) to Reddit
#389790 - 03/09/08 05:13 AM Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) [Re: Nancy - Baby Names Editor]
Robin Crime Editor Offline
Gecko

Mine is Ann. I didn't really like it - it was plain and ordinary. I got the name as it was also my mother's middle name.

When Mom passed away, somehow, I got to like the middle name of Ann.......

#391883 - 03/13/08 12:48 AM Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) [Re: Robin Crime Editor]
Lynne - ChristianLiving Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Indiana
My middle name is Lynne. smile Can you tell that I like it better than my first name?

Lynne Waite Chapman

Christian Living @ BellaOnline
Women of the Bible E-Book and the Names of God E-Book

Updo, Hair Color, Ageless Women E-Books and Hair Information

Follow us on Facebook -- Facebook.com/Bible.Living

#391886 - 03/13/08 12:51 AM Re: CYNW - "Middle Name Pride Day" (3/7) [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
Lady J Offline
Elephant

Loc: West Central IL (USA)
my middle name is Paul. i obviously don't liek it however good it is to me and how it actually fits my personality. My full name means healer of the small and wounded.

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What Was Your Trickiest Job Interview Question?
by Dianne W - Editor
Unemployment
1 second ago
Weathering the Rejection Letter
by Dianne W - Editor
Unemployment
2 minutes 50 seconds ago
What Should You Avoid in the Interview Process?
by Dianne W - Editor
Unemployment
3 minutes 47 seconds ago
What to Include in an Email Cover Letter
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
7 minutes 18 seconds ago
How to Spot a Fake Job Ad
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
8 minutes 4 seconds ago
The second interview is important too!
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
9 minutes 24 seconds ago
How to Respond to the Difficult Customer Question
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
12 minutes 2 seconds ago
Verify Interview Information
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
19 minutes 24 seconds ago
How to Prepare for an Interview
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
22 minutes 47 seconds ago
Words NOT to use in interview
by Dianne W - Editor
Job Search
23 minutes 20 seconds ago
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Dianne W - Editor), 150 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.