Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
DrdubbleG, mandyjones, Nicola x, Pure Bliss Handbags, LegacyPoetry
57153 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57153 Members
417 Forums
112900 Topics
799151 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 738
Beetlemess 516
Nancy Roussy 227
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 117
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 100
Dianne W - Editor 67
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 65
Tracy - Philosophy 59
Karm - SW USA Editor 56
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#380608 - 02/24/08 07:50 PM Plus Size Dating
M o e Offline
Tiger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Have you tried internet dating? Here's a personal story from one of our editors:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Edited by M o e (02/24/08 07:51 PM)
Latest Favorite Things Blog
* Wool Pea Coat Review
Latest Squidoo Lens
* Plus Size Active Wear

Add Plus Size Dating to Twitter Add Plus Size Dating to Facebook Add Plus Size Dating to MySpace Add Plus Size Dating to Del.icio.us Digg Plus Size Dating Add Plus Size Dating to Yahoo My Web Add Plus Size Dating to Google Bookmarks Add Plus Size Dating to Stumbleupon Add Plus Size Dating to Reddit
#380612 - 02/24/08 08:11 PM Re: Plus Size Dating [Re: M o e]
Rosie 66 Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Good advice Moe, people should just use common sense.

Add Re: Plus Size Dating to Twitter Add Re: Plus Size Dating to Facebook Add Re: Plus Size Dating to MySpace Add Re: Plus Size Dating to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Plus Size Dating Add Re: Plus Size Dating to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Plus Size Dating to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Plus Size Dating to Stumbleupon Add Re: Plus Size Dating to Reddit
#383026 - 02/28/08 04:08 PM Re: Plus Size Dating [Re: Rosie 66]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline

Loc: Reno, NV
I know several women who have found their true love on internet dating and they all say the same thing: be yourself, never exagerrate, be honest. They are very happy with their choices.

Add Re: Plus Size Dating to Twitter Add Re: Plus Size Dating to Facebook Add Re: Plus Size Dating to MySpace Add Re: Plus Size Dating to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Plus Size Dating Add Re: Plus Size Dating to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Plus Size Dating to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Plus Size Dating to Stumbleupon Add Re: Plus Size Dating to Reddit
#383069 - 02/28/08 05:21 PM Re: Plus Size Dating [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
M o e Offline
Tiger

It really is amazing how many people find love over the internet. Unfortunately we don't seem to hear enough about the nightmares for others to learn from them. I guess it's the same for a face to face relationship. You never know until you go what a person is like.
* Wool Pea Coat Review
Latest Squidoo Lens
* Plus Size Active Wear

#383079 - 02/28/08 05:41 PM Re: Plus Size Dating [Re: M o e]
Rosie 66 Offline

I met this women on a chat room, we exchanged email addresses, got to know each other pretty well, then i met another person we exchanged email add. she told me she was a physic and started telling me things about my self n my family. at first i was amazed.
then another person told me to beware of so n so she is the same person using a different address, which explained why she knew so much. i learned a lesson and it will be along time before i give out that kind of info to any one. all i wanted to do was chat. you have to be so careful who you give any information to. people lie and deceive. not every one is honest

#383185 - 02/28/08 08:13 PM Re: Plus Size Dating [Re: Rosie 66]
Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Loc: Miami, Florida
Also, if someone asks for money they are probably a scammer. I had one guy like that. I had him removed from the dating service I met him on. laugh

#383362 - 02/29/08 12:10 AM Re: Plus Size Dating [Re: Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu]
Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Loc: Miami, Florida
Oh! Something I also did was to meet just about anyone I could (within reason) with the attitude that I was going to possibly make a new friend and have good time. Also, I always met people in a public place.

I figured getting out was always a good idea - especially since I'm a single mom.

I currently have a steady boyfriend who lives in Florida & I'm in Massachusetts. I did meet him on an internet dating site. We talked on the phone consistently for twice a week for about 7 months before he traveled to meet me. So, it was like meeting a friend smile

#421047 - 05/24/08 05:52 PM Re: Plus Size Dating [Re: Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu]
M o e Offline
Tiger

Ok, here's a few polls since you seem so shy:
Have you tried internet dating?
Only one choice allowed

Votes accepted starting: 05/24/08 05:51 PM
View the results of this poll.
If you tried internet dating was it successful?
Only one choice allowed

Votes accepted starting: 05/24/08 05:52 PM
View the results of this poll.
* Wool Pea Coat Review
Latest Squidoo Lens
* Plus Size Active Wear

#421049 - 05/24/08 06:17 PM Re: Plus Size Dating [Re: M o e]
Rosie 66 Offline

I really don't think i could do that, matter of fact i know i can't do it. i'm just a scary cat. with my luck i would end up with a mass murderess

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
may I know your Shopping sense
by Rina09
Women's Fashion
What are the essential accessories for women's?
by Rina09
Women's Fashion
Word From Last Letter Game
by Trish-Contest/Sweepstakes
Contests & Sweepstakes
I need help
by Rina09
Women's Fashion
Online shopping
by Rina09
Women's Fashion
Luck and Inspiration Quotes
by Trish-Contest/Sweepstakes
Contests & Sweepstakes
Photorealistic Digital Art for Digital Stamp
by Digital Art and Animation
Digital Art and Design
03:38 AM
Houdini (part 1)
by Nancy Roussy
Specialty Channels
01:05 AM
Hotel Hell
by Nancy Roussy
Reality TV
10:06 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
10:02 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Rina09, Mona - Astronomy, 1 invisible), 69 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.