Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Ruth Sattler RN, freespirit86, Desertdiva11, marisara, Jacque Miller
56979 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56980 Members
417 Forums
112487 Topics
794938 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 862
Beetlemess 747
Karm - SW USA Editor 316
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 209
Nancy Roussy 184
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 155
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 125
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 120
Linu 114
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 91
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#377527 - 02/20/08 09:30 AM Favorite Game of All Time
Lisa - Gaming Ed Offline
Zebra

What is your favorite game of all time?

I really adore Planescape Torment, it was a brilliant RPG with tons of dialogue and interaction. Very immersive.

For sheer fun I really did like Portal. The song is stuck in my head smile

Add Favorite Game of All Time to Twitter Add Favorite Game of All Time to Facebook Add Favorite Game of All Time to MySpace Add Favorite Game of All Time to Del.icio.us Digg Favorite Game of All Time Add Favorite Game of All Time to Yahoo My Web Add Favorite Game of All Time to Google Bookmarks Add Favorite Game of All Time to Stumbleupon Add Favorite Game of All Time to Reddit
#378998 - 02/22/08 10:38 AM Re: Favorite Game of All Time [Re: Lisa - Gaming Ed]
AuronTheGreat92 Offline
Jellyfish

Final Fantasy X!! Best storyline of all the games i ever played! Songs of the game are excellent too.
i actually cried at the ending....

Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to Twitter Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to Facebook Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to MySpace Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Favorite Game of All Time Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to Stumbleupon Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to Reddit
#379001 - 02/22/08 11:37 AM Re: Favorite Game of All Time [Re: AuronTheGreat92]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Yes FFX was awesome. We loved playing that smile

Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to Twitter Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to Facebook Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to MySpace Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Favorite Game of All Time Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to Stumbleupon Add Re: Favorite Game of All Time to Reddit
#398597 - 03/26/08 01:06 PM Re: Favorite Game of All Time [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Vinod Bhai Offline

games best run on AMD processor or Intel processor

#463537 - 10/27/08 05:23 PM Re: Favorite Game of All Time [Re: Lisa - Gaming Ed]
Orbis Offline

I haven't played a lot of games yet. (Tomb Raider up to Angel of Darkness)

My favourites are

Tomb Raider II and III

Zeus - Master of Olympus

#463541 - 10/27/08 05:31 PM Re: Favorite Game of All Time [Re: Orbis]
Rosie 66 Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Mario smile

#469579 - 11/19/08 02:45 PM Re: Favorite Game of All Time [Re: Rosie 66]
Gillie2tat Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra

Loc: UK
Myth War online and Neoquest II. I am still playing Myth War 1 after more than 2 years at it! I think that's called an addiction lol. And I'm currently playing Neoquest II on Evil.

Moderator:  Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
All Things Southwestern USA Forum Word Game!
by Beetlemess
Southwest USA
2 seconds ago
Replace one word... (new game)
by Beetlemess
Comedy Movies
2 minutes 40 seconds ago
Name some Angels & Their Meaning
by Beetlemess
Bible Basics
3 minutes 33 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
10 minutes 6 seconds ago
New Game - Collectibles!
by Karm - SW USA Editor
Coin Collecting
Today at 04:04 PM
New Game - Hobbies!
by Karm - SW USA Editor
Candlemaking
Today at 04:03 PM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Karm - SW USA Editor
Home Finance
Today at 03:59 PM
Finding Strength in God
by Sunnie - Bible Basics
Bible Basics
Today at 02:21 PM
First and last letter Worldwide Recipe Game!
by Beetlemess
American Regional Cuisine
Today at 02:09 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:08 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 188 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.