Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Francoise07, KeithB18, Bella Marie, Glady, rani singh
57340 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57340 Members
417 Forums
113325 Topics
804676 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 888
Beetlemess 454
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 323
Jana - Creativity Editor 321
Dorcy 64
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 60
Sandra Investing/HFinance 60
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Mona - Astronomy 45
Dianne W - Editor 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#370907 - 01/30/08 06:10 AM I'm ashamed that I like Gloria. YandR
Lisa_Orlando Offline
Parakeet

I know she has done horrible things. BUT she didn't mean to kill that person with the cream. Jack has been so nasty to her.

I am actually rooting for her to get the Abbot mansion. I would like to see Jack suffer for his transgressions.

In the meantime I am enjoying Kevin and Gloria schemeing to get rid of Jeffery.

I also never thought I would actually LIKE Kevin but I do.

Add I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Twitter Add I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Facebook Add I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to MySpace Add I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Del.icio.us Digg I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR Add I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Yahoo My Web Add I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Google Bookmarks Add I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Stumbleupon Add I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Reddit
#371051 - 01/30/08 08:48 PM Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria. YandR [Re: Lisa_Orlando]
Bonnie, Autism Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
I like Kevin too and wonder if Sharon will figure out more about Gloria. I liked the first actress better and wonder how she would have taken the character of Gloria.

AUTISM site

Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Twitter Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Facebook Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to MySpace Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Stumbleupon Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Reddit
#371278 - 01/31/08 08:19 PM Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria. YandR [Re: Bonnie, Autism Editor]
Kriss-CBS Soaps Editor Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: FL
Sharon will figure out what Gloria and Jeffrey are up to and Gloria won't have a house or freedom. If Sharon tells her husband, thats it for Gloria. Joan Van Ark played Gloria when the character debuted. I like the current Gloria, Judith Chapman, she adds flair, and has style. She makes the character interesting.

Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Twitter Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Facebook Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to MySpace Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Stumbleupon Add Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria.  YandR to Reddit
#371577 - 02/01/08 05:44 PM Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria. YandR [Re: Kriss-CBS Soaps Editor]
Lisa_Orlando Offline
Parakeet

I also prefer this actress, the first one has some kind of bizarre plastic surgery that I would have demanded my money back on.

This actress has a LONG list of acting credentials.

I hope Gloria does take the Abbott mansion away from Jack, I want to see him squirm BIG TIME.

#371957 - 02/02/08 11:13 PM Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria. YandR [Re: Lisa_Orlando]
Robin Crime Editor Offline
Gecko

I agree with the adding of Judith Chapman. I liked Joan Van Ark on Knot's Landing, and it would have been great to see her with Ted Shackelford again..........

Jack seems to have mellowed. As a widow myself, I didn't like him kicking Gloria out - much less the way he did it. BUT - that is his boyhood home and Gloria was NOT married to John long enough to get the home, in my opinion.

In fact, since she has remarried, I feel the judge should have allowed monetary compensation. She and Jeffrey should have found another place to live.

#372901 - 02/06/08 03:04 AM Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria. YandR [Re: Robin Crime Editor]
Lisa_Orlando Offline
Parakeet

My thing is that I love to see someone torturing Jack. Jack is such a stinker, I am glad to see someone keeping him on his toes.

I was LOVING what Gloria did today, with the news person and redecorating.

#373204 - 02/07/08 03:47 AM Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria. YandR [Re: Lisa_Orlando]
Bonnie, Autism Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
I saw in the paper the other day that Joan Van Ark will do an episode on Nick and Tuck. Never saw the show before, but read a lot of celebs do guest appearances there.

Yep todays show was so funny and why didn't anyone ask why Jeffrey was still in his pjs?

AUTISM site

#373244 - 02/07/08 06:52 AM Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria. YandR [Re: Bonnie, Autism Editor]
Lisa_Orlando Offline
Parakeet

Is this two days running that he has been in the same PJs, because he was also wearing them when the reporters were there.

I was dying laughing at the horrible music they were listening to. It was just hysterical.

I LOVE seeing Jack tortured like this. I am a horrible person. I am even getting to like Jeffrey. In his own convoluted way, he is punishing Gloria for the horrible things she has done. Its all so evil and I LOVE it.

#374166 - 02/10/08 06:14 AM Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria. YandR [Re: Lisa_Orlando]
Robin Crime Editor Offline
Gecko

I wonder if Gloria is going to poison herself and everyone will think that JACK....not JEFFREY did it...???

#374170 - 02/10/08 06:38 AM Re: I'm ashamed that I like Gloria. YandR [Re: Robin Crime Editor]
Lisa_Orlando Offline
Parakeet

I am SO enjoying the craziness of it all.
Anything is posible with them.
I do recall that they charged the poison on Jeffs credit card.

I am also dying that Jeff runs around in his jamies all day. I think Gloria and Jeff make a great pair.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Music ABC game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Pop Music
1 second ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by "Rosie"
Contests & Sweepstakes
26 minutes 15 seconds ago
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 03:48 PM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
Comedy Movies
Today at 03:29 PM
Shopping at Walmart Game
Home Finance
Today at 03:23 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 01:54 PM
Shopping at Costco Game
by Beetlemess
Sandwiches
Today at 12:48 PM
First Letter-Last Letter
by Beetlemess
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 12:43 PM
Cosmic Halloween Tour . . . If you dare
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 07:48 AM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
Today at 07:25 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Jana - Creativity Editor), 50 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.