Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Eleanor Cocreham, Dr M Jordaan, Ketan bhargav, Lyle, dadsgaragedoors
56543 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56544 Members
417 Forums
111388 Topics
785764 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 276
loongdragon 168
Nancy Roussy 166
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 140
Rosie 66 138
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 98
James Andrew 93
Lestie4containergardens 63
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 54
Lisa - Buddhism 51
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#358835 - 12/10/07 02:07 AM Favorite NYC Restaurants
bepart Offline
Shark

What are some of your favorite NYC restaurants? We are going to NYC in a few weeks and want to try some new restaurants. Some of the one's we have eaten at so far include: Nobu57, Tavern on the Green, Norma's, The Palm, Mesa Grill, Virgil's BBQ, The Stage Deli, Sea Grill, Rosa Mexicano, and Michael Jordan's the Steakhouse.

I tried to get a reservation at Tao, Bar Americain, and Babbo's but they have no openings for the weekend we will be there.

Any recommendations?

Kay

Add Favorite NYC Restaurants to Twitter Add Favorite NYC Restaurants to Facebook Add Favorite NYC Restaurants to MySpace Add Favorite NYC Restaurants to Del.icio.us Digg Favorite NYC Restaurants Add Favorite NYC Restaurants to Yahoo My Web Add Favorite NYC Restaurants to Google Bookmarks Add Favorite NYC Restaurants to Stumbleupon Add Favorite NYC Restaurants to Reddit
#358836 - 12/10/07 02:15 AM Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants [Re: bepart]
Charity - Roses Offline
Shark

Loc: VA
Blue Smoke is very good. My husband has gone there several times. It has great BBQ, and great jazz club downstairs. It's located at 116 E 27th street. They have a website, www.bluesmoke.com I personally haven't been to NY in years, but my husband and his friends have quite a bit, and they all love the place. Other wives have been and apparently approve as well. smile

Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to Twitter Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to Facebook Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to MySpace Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to Stumbleupon Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to Reddit
#427908 - 06/18/08 01:14 PM Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants [Re: Charity - Roses]
MFL Offline

I just wander around the village. Loads of good little restaurants to pop into there

Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to Twitter Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to Facebook Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to MySpace Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to Stumbleupon Add Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants to Reddit
#471891 - 11/28/08 10:13 PM Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants [Re: MFL]
Malika - Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA
One of the best dining experiences I had was at a restaurant on the East Side called TABLA. It is fusion food - American food with some Indian spices. It was wonderful.

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What Makes You Feel Beauty?
by James Andrew
Large & Lovely
0 seconds ago
Google for everything
by James Andrew
Online Services
13 minutes 57 seconds ago
Favorite online site / service?
by James Andrew
Online Services
18 minutes 28 seconds ago
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
22 minutes 58 seconds ago
What do i wear with leggins?
by James Andrew
Women's Fashion
26 minutes 47 seconds ago
Gone Girl Movie
by Tina - Living Simply
Literary Fiction
Today at 10:20 AM
Pasta Puttanesca - my version!
by FoodieBabe 815
American Regional Cuisine
Today at 09:52 AM
FAVORITE SPICE POLL!
by FoodieBabe 815
Indian Food
Today at 09:50 AM
What is your opinion on weight loss products?
by FoodieBabe 815
Weight Loss
Today at 09:46 AM
Positive Adoption Language
by Deanna - Adoption Editor
Adoption
Today at 08:19 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, James Andrew), 130 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.