Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
MzWyndi, Julie64, jessicawatson, imdfashion, love4me16
57119 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57119 Members
417 Forums
112815 Topics
798447 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 897
Beetlemess 535
Nancy Roussy 216
Karm - SW USA Editor 162
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 142
Mystic - Romance Movies 87
Dianne W - Editor 86
Tracy - Philosophy 83
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 81
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#354128 - 11/14/07 07:45 PM Star Trek Cast and Updates
Kirsty - SF/F Movie Chick Offline
Amoeba

Thought it was about time that I put up the cast and crew of the New Star Trek movie in a separate thread:

James T. Kirk - Chris Pine
NOTE: there have been some complaints about Bill Shatner not being in this movie, but if the flashback/forward with Nimoy is to stick to the original movie timeline, books not included, than James Kirk is most likely dead. I'm thinking that maybe the scene with Nimoy will be Spock, on the event of his best friend's death, looking back on one of the first missions with his new captain. This seems like a reasonable reason for not including Shatner in this film. Love you Bill!

George Kirk - Chris Hemsworth

Spock - Leonard Nimoy/Zachary Quinto

Leonard H. McCoy - Karl Urban

Montgomery Scott - Simon Pegg
NOTE: Simon Pegg is a brilliant actor and I am so excited to see his take on the rambunctious Scott.

Hikaru Sulu - John Cho
NOTE: The same goes for John Cho, can't wait to see him in the role of Sulu!

Pavel Chekov - Anton Yelchin

Uhuru - Zoe Saldana

Amanda Greyson - Winona Ryder

Captain Christopher Pike - Bruce Greenwood

Nero - Eric Bana
NOTE: This is our main villian.

Ayel - Clifton Collins Jr.
NOTE: Another villian.

Add Star Trek Cast and Updates to Twitter Add Star Trek Cast and Updates to Facebook Add Star Trek Cast and Updates to MySpace Add Star Trek Cast and Updates to Del.icio.us Digg Star Trek Cast and Updates Add Star Trek Cast and Updates to Yahoo My Web Add Star Trek Cast and Updates to Google Bookmarks Add Star Trek Cast and Updates to Stumbleupon Add Star Trek Cast and Updates to Reddit
#368517 - 01/22/08 05:44 PM Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates [Re: Kirsty - SF/F Movie Chick]
Melissa Editor Offline
Shark

In my humble opinion, I think it would be really cool to have some of the Star Trek guest star regulars make appearances like Andrew Robinson and Jeffrey Combs. Just some little Easter Eggs for us Trekkers.

Melissa

Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to Twitter Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to Facebook Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to MySpace Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to Stumbleupon Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to Reddit
#380103 - 02/23/08 11:27 PM Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates [Re: Melissa Editor]
Deanna Joseph Offline
Elephant

Loc: Southern California
Ahhh... so here's the info!

Oooooh I LOVE Karl Urban!!! I'm guessing he won't have his cool LoTR hair though LOL!

I don't actually recognize anyone else except of course Leonard Nemoy and Winona Rider.

Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to Twitter Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to Facebook Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to MySpace Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to Stumbleupon Add Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates to Reddit
#380569 - 02/24/08 05:50 PM Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates [Re: Deanna Joseph]
Melissa Editor Offline
Shark

Wasn't one of them from Heroes? (I don't follow the show myself, but keep hearing about it.)

Melissa

#380574 - 02/24/08 05:57 PM Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates [Re: Melissa Editor]
Aisling-Dream Editor Offline
Shark

I think the guy playing Spock is Sylar from Heroes. Incidentally, George Takei made guest appearances on Heroes as the father of the hero, Hiro. He was quite good in the role.

BTW, Sylar is the truly evil guy on heroes so if I'm right and he is playing Spock that should be very interesting.

http://www.bellaonline.com/site/dreams
http://web.mac.com/aisling.ireland

#380635 - 02/24/08 09:03 PM Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates [Re: Aisling-Dream Editor]
Melissa Editor Offline
Shark

Yup, I think you are right. That sounds like what I read somewhere. Is he any good on Heroes--even as a villain?

#380722 - 02/25/08 12:24 AM Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates [Re: Melissa Editor]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I believe Eric Bana is the lead in that cool new Tudor movie - The Other Boelyn Girl - which I *really* want to see smile

#381123 - 02/25/08 09:58 PM Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Melissa Editor Offline
Shark

I am really curious about that movie. I LOVE the book and am a little concerned that they might slaughter it. On the other hand, if they do a good job it could be fantastic!

#381402 - 02/26/08 10:36 AM Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates [Re: Melissa Editor]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I deliberately didn't read the book so I could enjoy the movie - then I'll go read the book. Sometimes I do it the other way ...

#382919 - 02/28/08 01:25 PM Re: Star Trek Cast and Updates [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Melissa Editor Offline
Shark

That was pretty smart...

I read it years ago so I don't have that option unfortunately.

smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Planning to schedule monthly online meetings...
by Angeles F. - Spanish language Host
Spanish Language
12:06 PM
Attention Deficit Disorder Diagnostic Tools
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
09:41 AM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
09:41 AM
Frozen Triple Cherry Blend Review
Sandwiches
09:40 AM
Sides du jour
Sandwiches
09:38 AM
Do your beauty products contain coconut oil?
by AprilAlisaMarquette
Ethnic Beauty
08:17 AM
Einstein's Eclipse *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
06:47 AM
Cheap Way To Heat A Room-My Heater Running Costs
by RoseEnglish
Frugal Living
04:02 AM
What is your recurring dream?
by imdfashion
Creativity
01:01 AM
The Knick
by Nancy Roussy
Prime Time TV
12:00 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 106 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.