Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
mfboutique, Mrs. Cara, lighthouse, Fee, anawhitt
57195 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57195 Members
417 Forums
112982 Topics
800502 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 673
Beetlemess 274
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 273
Nancy Roussy 187
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 112
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 100
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 94
Susan - Meditation Editor 48
Mona - Astronomy 42
Sandra Investing/HFinance 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#344599 - 09/28/07 03:41 PM Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype
Angeles F. - Spanish language Host Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Spain
�Hola a todos!

Ok, if you haven't still read the article about these online meetings, with the basic information and details, click here.

* Next Skypecast Meetings:

--> Saturday September 29 2007, 11:30 Eastern Time

--> Saturday October 6 2007, 14:00 Eastern Time

Go to Skypepodcasts main page and type any of these words in the search box: angeles, bellaonline, spanish.
This skypecast name is Spanish Language. Bellaonline.com.

If you need more information about getting started with Skypecasts, click here.

Hope to meet you there soon!

Edited by Angeles F. - Spanish language Host (01/30/08 10:50 PM)

Add Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Twitter Add Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Facebook Add Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to MySpace Add Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Del.icio.us Digg Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype Add Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Yahoo My Web Add Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Google Bookmarks Add Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Stumbleupon Add Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Reddit
#344838 - 09/29/07 05:07 PM Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype [Re: Angeles F. - Spanish language Host]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

�Hola!
In case any of you entered today skypecast... it was terrible! Seems Skype is having some problems, and I was not able to be the moderator... so everybody was talking at the same time!

I created a new one, but right now, Skype is having serious problems and it is not possible to join the skypecast.

I'll be trying from time to time, and let you know here.

�Qu� l�stima! Just today, my first try, and it didn't work!!! :-(

Thanks for your patience!!

Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Twitter Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Facebook Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to MySpace Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Stumbleupon Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Reddit
#345484 - 10/03/07 11:15 AM Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype [Re: Angeles F. - Spanish language Host]
Rachel_SpanishCult Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Jaen, Spain
Hi Angeles, is skype the only way to listen in?

I can't seem to set it up, I think it's 'cos I've still got window 98 on the main computer.

Have to try the newer laptop. I love my windows 98 my boys keep trying to talk me into vista - I know it's going to have to happen soon and I'm dreading it..!!!

Edited by Rachel_SpanishCult (10/03/07 11:15 AM)

Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Twitter Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Facebook Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to MySpace Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Stumbleupon Add Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype to Reddit
#345829 - 10/04/07 08:49 PM Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype [Re: Rachel_SpanishCult]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Hi Rachel!

I visited Skype download page and it says you need Windows 2000 / XP, so maybe that's the reason why you can't set it up.

Maybe you'll need to use that laptop! :-)

#346465 - 10/08/07 07:42 AM Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype [Re: Angeles F. - Spanish language Host]
Rachel_SpanishCult Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Jaen, Spain
Oh no - I like my dinosaur 98 and I can use it!!!

It's not that I'm averse to change but that it takes a while to sort things out- - always comes down to time.

#346611 - 10/08/07 09:01 PM Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype [Re: Rachel_SpanishCult]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Oh, I understand it! It also happens to me! :-)

#400933 - 03/31/08 06:30 AM Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype [Re: Angeles F. - Spanish language Host]
briancharlie Offline

So when is the next Skypecast meeting is about to schedule....( Don't say tommorrow its 1st april laugh ) I wanna definately keen to join the meet through myBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

#402357 - 04/03/08 08:25 PM Re: Online meetings with Angeles, using Skype [Re: briancharlie]

BellaOnline Editor
Shark

�Hola!

Well, in fact, I have to say there are no plans of new Skypecasts in future as they didn't work very well...

Anyway, in case anybody out there want to try a new one, we could try again and schedule a suitable date and hour to meet.

Ideas? :-)

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
The first aurorae have already been seen
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 04:57 PM
Writing Genre Fiction
by Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 03:57 PM
Sandwich du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 01:37 PM
Exercise Helps ADD Symptoms Post Text:
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 01:36 PM
The Gifts of ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 01:34 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Yesterday at 12:51 PM
The Meditation Garden Within
Meditation
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
Meditation Can Spiritually Deepen Relationships
Meditation
Yesterday at 12:47 PM
Meditative State of Mind
Meditation
Yesterday at 12:45 PM
Meditation Can Help Bear Grief
Meditation
Yesterday at 12:43 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 61 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.