Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
AimeeLake7, albertjay8786, maya luna, rani singh, Alycia cullern
57333 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57333 Members
417 Forums
113321 Topics
804585 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 849
Beetlemess 438
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 361
Jana - Creativity Editor 326
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 62
Dorcy 62
Sandra Investing/HFinance 61
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Mona - Astronomy 44
Dianne W - Editor 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#332701 - 08/03/07 08:45 PM Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers
Bubbles@SoapOperas Offline
Chipmunk

Loc: Florida, USA
Here you will find the answers to the trivia and games found in the newsletter. What's that? You say you haven't subscribed? Tsk ... Tsk...

Hop on over to the main page and subscribe ASAP!
Latest Soap Operas Article
* Connecting with the Stars
Visit my store
* SoapSuds 2.0 Store

Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Twitter Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Facebook Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to MySpace Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Del.icio.us Digg Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Yahoo My Web Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Google Bookmarks Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Stumbleupon Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Reddit
#332703 - 08/03/07 08:57 PM Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers [Re: Bubbles@SoapOperas]
Chipmunk

8/3/07

Soap Scrambler:
Josh Evans

Trivia:
Pick pocket and shoot there guns.
Visit my store
* SoapSuds 2.0 Store

Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Twitter Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Facebook Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to MySpace Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Stumbleupon Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Reddit
#332813 - 08/04/07 05:00 PM Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers [Re: Bubbles@SoapOperas]
"Rosie" Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Massachusetts
WHAT.

Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Twitter Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Facebook Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to MySpace Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Stumbleupon Add Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Reddit
#333081 - 08/05/07 09:02 PM Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers [Re: "Rosie"]
Chipmunk

Skyhaven,
In the newsletter there are two questions. This month's questions are the following:

Scrambler in which the answer to the puzzle is Josh Evans and secondly a trivia question that asks what Spike promised to teach the little children at the beach. (picket pocket and shoot their guns).

Do you subscribe tot he newsletter?

Happy Sunday!
Visit my store
* SoapSuds 2.0 Store

#333095 - 08/05/07 10:04 PM Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers [Re: Bubbles@SoapOperas]
"Rosie" Offline

o.k im baffled are these Passion questions i never watched Passions (better start i guess ;o) i do know Josh Ryan Evans is 36yrs old and single, (ladies) as far as Spike is that another passion question, bubbles can u do something im familiar (did i spell that right) with, like days, do both

#333096 - 08/05/07 10:08 PM Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers [Re: "Rosie"]
"Rosie" Offline

yup i subscribed to the newsletter, i think i think

#333195 - 08/06/07 02:47 PM Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers [Re: "Rosie"]
Chipmunk

That's not the Josh Evans I was referring to: he passed away in 2002 and he was 20. He played the part of Timmy on Passions.

Yep, next week I'll have DAYS trivia questions.

Don't bother with Passions unless you have DirecTV. It's moving to DirecTV in September and I won't be covering it anymore since it is not an NBC Soap and I do not have satellite. OTOH, if you have DirecTV, feel free to watch the soap. It's the zaniest and only supernatural soap on television.(wasn't there was another one a number of years ago called 'Dark Shadows' or something like that? I can vaguely recall watching it with my mother - it was in black & white TV).

But I am creating an archives for it as I suspect the few websites that do cover Passions currently will dump their records in favor of other soaps or just more space. Ya know?

And I have recently created an archives for the newsletters that I send - not hosted on BellaOnline. If you subscribe to the newsletter, there will be a link at the bottom which will take you to past newsletters. I have written several, unfortunately, two of my computer crashed in the last 2 weeks and I have lost almost everything. Can you see the panic????????

Talk about your life flashing before a blue screen!
Visit my store
* SoapSuds 2.0 Store

#333269 - 08/06/07 08:23 PM Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers [Re: Bubbles@SoapOperas]
"Rosie" Offline

oh ;o)

#334541 - 08/18/07 12:38 AM Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers [Re: Bubbles@SoapOperas]
Chipmunk

8/17/07
Trivia: *New* Mexico

Scrambler: Tod Chandler
Visit my store
* SoapSuds 2.0 Store

Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Twitter Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Facebook Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to MySpace Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Del.icio.us Digg Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Yahoo My Web Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Google Bookmarks Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Stumbleupon Add Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers to Reddit
#347814 - 10/14/07 11:15 PM Re: Newsletter Trivia and Game Answers [Re: Bubbles@SoapOperas]
Chipmunk

10/14/07

Soap Scrambler:
Mike Horton

Trivia:
Francis Reid received 90 roses and a diamond Tiffany & Co. watch on her 90th birthday from DAYS
Visit my store
* SoapSuds 2.0 Store

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Home Finance
Today at 10:23 AM
Halloween Savings
Home Finance
Today at 10:22 AM
Name a Classic Toy Game
Creativity
Today at 10:20 AM
Music ABC game
Pop Music
Today at 10:18 AM
First Letter-Last Letter
by "Rosie"
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 08:00 AM
Where can I find Cardigan sweaters in Idaho??
by Betty6123
Women's Fashion
Today at 06:14 AM
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 01:03 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:50 PM
Off-Camera Flash Photography Mistakes
by Ewa - Photography
Photography
Yesterday at 07:52 PM
Cosmic Halloween Tour . . . If you dare
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 04:49 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.