Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
xmeecosmic, MrsBunny, mucarito, mryannlgn, pattyh
57112 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57112 Members
417 Forums
112796 Topics
798363 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 933
Beetlemess 569
Nancy Roussy 221
Karm - SW USA Editor 216
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 164
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 150
Dianne W - Editor 88
Mystic - Romance Movies 87
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 85
Tracy - Philosophy 83
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#323739 - 06/20/07 05:27 PM Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels
Tammy C. Offline

Loc: East Coast, USA
Hi everyone! I just posted an article about Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels. Will you be seeing any of these movies when they come to theaters?
Will You Be Seeing Any Of These Movies?
Only one choice allowed

Votes accepted starting: 06/20/07 05:27 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

Add Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Twitter Add Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Facebook Add Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to MySpace Add Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Del.icio.us Digg Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels Add Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Yahoo My Web Add Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Google Bookmarks Add Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Stumbleupon Add Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Reddit
#323763 - 06/20/07 07:44 PM Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels [Re: Tammy C.]
M o e Offline
Tiger

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I love Maria Bello but I just can't see her playing Evelyn O'Connell. I can't see her in a historical setting. I'm really disappointed Rachel won't be in it.
Latest Favorite Things Blog
* Wool Pea Coat Review
Latest Squidoo Lens
* Plus Size Active Wear

Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Twitter Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Facebook Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to MySpace Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Stumbleupon Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Reddit
#324305 - 06/23/07 12:47 AM Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels [Re: M o e]
Tammy C. Offline

Loc: East Coast, USA
I agree! I've liked Maria Bello in other films so it'll be a bit strange to see her play Evelyn. I was also disappointed that the other cast members like Arnold Vosloo and Oded Fehr wouldn't be in the next Mummy pic.

Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Twitter Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Facebook Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to MySpace Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Stumbleupon Add Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels to Reddit
#324315 - 06/23/07 02:49 AM Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels [Re: Tammy C.]
M o e Offline
Tiger

Yes, they are great too and will be missed. I am totally looking forward to seeing Oded in the latest addition of Resident Evil.
It will be interesting to see Jet Li in a different role.
* Wool Pea Coat Review
Latest Squidoo Lens
* Plus Size Active Wear

#379805 - 02/23/08 02:25 PM Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels [Re: M o e]
Vance Today in History Ed Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Gloversville, New York
I agree if they cannot get original stars to do the sequels, they shouldn't make them then.

When they do a movie, they should find out if the original stars will do the sequels if they make them. I have been disappointed at sequels that didn't have the original stars in it so I won't even watch them anymore.

What would Back to the Future be like without Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd?

Indiana Jones without Harrison Ford?

If I know original stars are not in the sequels, I do without seeing them.

Another thing that really frosts my cookies is when they make movies out of old tv shows and ruin them.

Case in point, Starsky and Hutch. It was a great tv show and they ruined it by basically making it a comedy.

#380253 - 02/24/08 05:40 AM Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels [Re: Vance Today in History Ed]
M o e Offline
Tiger

Originally Posted By: WrestlingEditorVance
Another thing that really frosts my cookies is when they make movies out of old tv shows and ruin them.

Case in point, Starsky and Hutch. It was a great tv show and they ruined it by basically making it a comedy.

What you don't like frosted cookies? LOL.

I totally agree. Starksy and Hutch was an insult. And no I can't imagine Back to the Future with out those two.
* Wool Pea Coat Review
Latest Squidoo Lens
* Plus Size Active Wear

#811262 - 03/14/13 03:19 PM Re: Original Stars Not To Be In Action Movie Sequels [Re: Tammy C.]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Zebra

Loc: Ste-Florence, Quebec, Canada
I did not liked the first The Incredible Hulk so replacing the actor did not annoy me (i have yet to see it though). I love Christian Bale so I went to see Terminator 4 in the theatre (i was living where there were some back then). I love The Mummy and hated The Mummy Returns (i was loving it until the end....poor Imhotep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but I love Jet Li so I watched the third movie which I disliked. If they ever do a Batman movie without Christian Bale you can be sure that I will not watch! When Daniel Craig will stop playing James Bond I probably will do the same.

Moderator:  Dianne W - Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Review of Debbie Macomber book
by AprilAlisaMarquette
Christian Literature
2 seconds ago
Do your beauty products contain coconut oil?
by AprilAlisaMarquette
Ethnic Beauty
3 minutes 22 seconds ago
fashion tips for tall girls
by BB -Body Care
Women's Fashion
18 minutes 12 seconds ago
Shaping the Eyebrows
by BB -Body Care
Cosmetics
21 minutes 12 seconds ago
confidence and comments about your body
by BB -Body Care
Body Image
24 minutes 17 seconds ago
What do you Have for Breakfast?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
24 minutes 34 seconds ago
Appreciate Your Body Parts
by BB -Body Care
Large & Lovely
27 minutes 2 seconds ago
What Yoga did you Do Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Yoga
27 minutes 19 seconds ago
Amazing Herbs A to Z: Y
by BB -Body Care
Body Care
34 minutes 1 second ago
Electronic Recruitment
by Lestie4containergardens
Job Search
Today at 10:52 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Mona - Astronomy, 1 invisible), 77 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.