Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Norma Jo Doll, sankari, fashionvogues01, Deborah Carroll, LisaSh123
57141 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57142 Members
417 Forums
112868 Topics
798985 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 750
Beetlemess 544
Nancy Roussy 238
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 108
Mystic - Romance Movies 99
Dianne W - Editor 68
Tracy - Philosophy 67
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 65
Karm - SW USA Editor 62
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#321887 - 06/14/07 07:31 AM Critiquing your own manuscript
elle Offline
Koala

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
This week's article is on Critiquing your own manuscript. This can be an extremely painful process if you tend to be self-critical, but "critiquing" is meant to be a constructive process, not a time to beat yourself up for making a spelling error.

Thanks to Amadeus for opening up the discussion in the thread on writing dialogue.

Add Critiquing your own manuscript to Twitter Add Critiquing your own manuscript to Facebook Add Critiquing your own manuscript to MySpace Add Critiquing your own manuscript to Del.icio.us Digg Critiquing your own manuscript Add Critiquing your own manuscript to Yahoo My Web Add Critiquing your own manuscript to Google Bookmarks Add Critiquing your own manuscript to Stumbleupon Add Critiquing your own manuscript to Reddit
#323278 - 06/18/07 11:17 PM Re: Critiquing your own manuscript [Re: elle]
MB2345 Offline
Gecko

Great article on critiquing your own manuscript. I've also got to say that you make the best book recommendations. I just ordered Self-Editing for Fiction Writers on Amazon, and it's the second recommendation of yours I've picked up in the last few weeks. Thanks again for the solid info!

Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to Twitter Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to Facebook Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to MySpace Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Critiquing your own manuscript Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to Stumbleupon Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to Reddit
#323534 - 06/19/07 11:25 PM Re: Critiquing your own manuscript [Re: MB2345]
elle Offline
Koala

Oh you're welcome Karm! I'm so glad I can help out.

Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to Twitter Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to Facebook Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to MySpace Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Critiquing your own manuscript Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to Stumbleupon Add Re: Critiquing your own manuscript to Reddit
#323702 - 06/20/07 02:25 PM Re: Critiquing your own manuscript [Re: elle]
MB2345 Offline
Gecko

Thanks again. I always look forward to your newsletter.

#325357 - 06/28/07 06:12 AM Re: Critiquing your own manuscript [Re: MB2345]
elle Offline
Koala

Related to critiquing and editing, is proofreading. This week I've shared some tips to try and make the process easier.

#577313 - 01/11/10 09:34 PM Re: Critiquing your own manuscript [Re: elle]
heyyou Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: the other side of the world
Self-critiquing and editing is made vastly easier and more efficient by using www.AutoCrit.com

Moderator:  Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What Movie Did You See Yesterday?
by Grace - Mystery Movies
Mystery Movies
3 minutes 44 seconds ago
Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries
by Grace - Mystery Movies
Mystery Movies
12 minutes 54 seconds ago
Urban Legend or Fake News
by MaryBeth - Urban Legends
Urban Legends
Today at 04:44 PM
What's the Last Movie that Surprised You?
by Mystic - Romance Movies
Romance Movies
Today at 04:16 PM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:15 PM
Romance Movie Titles Game
by Mystic - Romance Movies
Romance Movies
Today at 04:14 PM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 04:11 PM
What did you dream about last night?
by Rosie 66
Dreams
Today at 04:01 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 03:59 PM
Exercise in Small Increments Gets Results
by ninahaska
Exercise
Today at 01:53 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 123 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.