#313487 05/15/07 12:10 AM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Watch out 3D. The Dog Faced Gremlin and Big Poppa Pump may have you in their sights soon.

TNA is just getting bigger. Watch out, Vince.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
It'll be interesting for sure. I definately don't expect the Steiners of old. But, they could be a good thing. We'll just have to wait and see.

Tik'

I'll rap you with my Cane, you Pencil Neck Geek!!!
Gecko
Gecko
They will when they get better drawing power. Hell, they're still far better off in TNA than WWE. The old guys will just keep getting older, the young guys will just keep getting better and more experienced. In the end, the younger TNA talent will indeed win. (Obviously some will always be in Low-Mid Card Hell).

Tik'

S
Shark
Shark
S
It would have been nice if Scott and Ricky would have came in as Christy Hemme's tag team to flatten VKM before taking on Team 3D.

Gecko
Gecko
That would've been nice.
Funny thing is, over here I'm still "Looking" forward to all you're talking about. Explosion is still all about the Road to Lockdown. Lockdown PPV is on next week. The TV here is so far behind Jeff Jarret has only just joined Team Angle.

Tik'

F
Gecko
Gecko
F
I don't think Rick Steiner is a big deal especially teaming up with his brother who has been a glorified jobber since the demise of WCW

Gecko
Gecko
Hmmm, I dunno. I think they may still get a run at the Titles.
Despite some peoples opinions, I think S.Steiner will want to be recognised as a Champ in some aspect. If not World Champ, than Tag Team Champ with his Brother. Guess time will tell.

Tik'

S
Shark
Shark
S
I'm sure they will get tag title shots. I'm surprised that Scott is still able to wrestle after the WCW injury and having the drop foot problem. I think it's a smart move putting him ane Rick back together much like putting the Hardys back as a team.

With Jarrett going face, I can't see Big Poppa Pump following Cage or anyone else and they already have enough people shooting for the championship belt. If they want to keep Scott around, I think this was still the best thing for them to do.

Gecko
Gecko
Yep, I agree. I think they'll still let him be the TNA Bully from time to time. But they'll get better value putting him with Rick.
Hey, wasn't it a pleasant shock to see Scott rip out a Franensteiner at LockDown. I couldn't believe my eyes smile

Tik'

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I agree 7. Scott Steiner was promised a lot of things as well to come into the WWE when he did and they didn't deliver so I know he won't let that happen twice.

He will never get a singles' shot before Sting, Cage, Jarrett, Angle, Samoa Joe. Tomko may get a shot before him so he is better off going after tag titles as they would have a better chance at championship gold.

The Steiners and 3D are bound to have some classic matches on their hands.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.